Two persons dreaming of the same symbolic image

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two persons dreaming of the same symbolic image

Post by Habakkuk on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 am

I am currently wondering...

A while ago I had a dream of a friend. I admit that I hope that *more* will develop, which might play a massive role.

Anyway, the symbolic image I'm referring to was her as an old woman.

In *my* dream she was the young woman she really is at first, but then she told me about something that scared and troubled her. While she did so I saw her turn into an old woman within seconds.

That is also where *she* interrupted me and told me about her own dream. In her own dream she had appeared as a young woman and as an old woman. The young woman was the active one and tried to cheer up her older troubled self, but was not successful there.

THEN *I* continued telling about my dream and about how I hugged her in *my* dream, about how I was able to soothe her and about how this turned her into her younger, i.e. into her real self again.

We had no idea of each others dream. Basically I am still blown away and I think that so is she. And yes, I do hope for *more* with this woman... and then this.

Any prayer and any input is greatly appreciated!

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two persons dreaming of the same symbolic image

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:48 pm

so you both had simila drms in real life, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Yep, that is exactly how I feel about this dream. Also, it is not the first dream of that kind that I had of her. Basically every time we went out I had a dream like that and every time it turned out that the dream had prepared me for something in regards to her. Every single time. So no, this is not an isolated incident as such, it is "just" that this particular dream symbol appeared in her dream as well.

If nothing goes wrong then I'll see her on the 27th again. I'm not sure whether there will be another dream until then, but it would not surprise me either. Also, I don't know for sure about her, but under normal circumstances I would say that I am already wayyyyy more emotionally attached to her than I should be at this point. But then, is this really such a surprise after all this? I mean, how am I supposed to not grow more and more attached to her in a situation like this? It simply happens, and THAT is something I am not used to. :hairraising:

Last edited by Habakkuk on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong date... 27th instead of the 26th)

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:05 pm

well just tread carefuly,, oldguy

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:54 pm

I try to, but frankly I am not sure what "careful" really means here. I'm not even remotely trying to hide my character though. I'd rather be rejected for who I am, than to be accepted for who I am not. Still, all this is so weird, so unusual that I simply have no experience at all concerning how to deal with such a situation. I mean, I dated before, but all these dreams are new and already got me way more emotionally involved than I should be. I don't like that and it worries me, but I can't help it either. It is the way it is, and it feels wayyy over my head.

I don't want to get hurt, but I just can't help it, I get more and more emotionally involved. :hairraising:

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:43 pm

perhaps its just a matter of walking thru it, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content