burning calves/steers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

burning calves/steers

Post by Glad on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 am

Hi, haven't been on this site for a long time - but here is my dream:
I look across a field with cows and calves and see smoke coming from one calf. I look again and realize that two of them (calves) are on fire. They are not burning up, but fire is on their backs. Soon the older cows begin to "burn". Again, they burn but are not burning up. The field is behind a row of attached townhouses. There are no doors from the houses to the field, so the field goes right up to the houses. The grass is starting to burn as well and as it burns towards the houses I am worried the houses will catch fire as well. Suddenly two massive black (the black stood out in the dream) steers come towards the burning calves and cows, as if to check what was happening. I stand in straight line with the steers and the herd that is very restless. I have seen herds of steers running towards me and it is not pretty. I wanted to get out of the way in case they decided to run to an open place - which was were I was standing.
The herd belongs to my (in real life and in the dream) husband's boss. I try to go fast but move very slow.
I want to tell the man that the houses are going to burn and ponder should mine burn, there were only very few things I would want to take out - a couple things that came from my mother (she died a couple years ago in reality) and more than anything, I wanted to get my children's and my identity papers. I decided I was going to get them even if the house was on fire.  

Thank you for thoughts and replies.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: burning calves/steers

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:47 pm

a significant dream,, i wud say its about ur husbands employers business, it may be under threat, wherby a threat to his employment , that wud directly affect your ''house'', also you gettg the things of great value to urself,, :hairraising: i wud get further council on this drm, someone u can pray wiv,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:16 am

Thank you dreamster. Not sure this has any meaning, but the reason I looked closer towards the calves was because it looked like they were passing a smoke like substance. I will add another dream that I had a few months back, plus the one my daughter had. Maybe it will make more sense. Thank you again!

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top