Lost and Asking For Direction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost and Asking For Direction

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:05 am

In my dream I was at a red light and there was a closed gate in front of the red light. I was wondering how I was going to get through the gate when the light turned green. Then this car came along and it caused the gate to open. I was sitting at the red light waiting for the light to turn green. I began driving towards the light and I stopped for a second then I went on through the red light. To myself I was saying I hope there were no cameras in the light. I realized I was going the wrong way, so I tried to make a U-turn in the street, but the street was blocked. So, I had to keep going the way I was going. It seemed that the more I drove the more I got lost. Then as I drove some more and I came into downtown. I recognized the place, but I was still unsure of how to get to my destination. I saw the sheriff and I decided I would ask him how to get to the road. He started to tell me I was there I just needed to make a left. I was still a bit confused, so he took a piece a paper I had in my hand and he began to draw these arrows to show me how to get to my destination. Then I woke up. Any thoughts.

I think this dream maybe linked to my current situation. Iím currently looking for a RN job. I have put in numerous applications, but I still havenít landed a job. Iím currently working in the hospital where I would like to work as RN. Iíve been trying to make connections, but none of them have worked out.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost and Asking For Direction

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 am

You are definitely at a stop in a situation that you are trying to progress. †Then, you seem to take a step that you probably shouldn't have taken and you try to undo it and can't seem to find a way to undo it. †

I believe this dream is very clearly telling you to ask for direction, pray and ask the One Authority that can answer your question and THEN you will have the way made clear to you.

The great news, from the Comforter is that direction will be given to you and made very clear once you ask.

And I agree in Jesus Name.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top