Dragon Dream Starting to Manifest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Dream Starting to Manifest

Post by callienicolaysen on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:20 am

I posted a dream before concerning a dragon. The dragon is symbolic of someone that is currently in my life.

There is a guy at my current place of employment that had been flirting with me and he did get my number. He would send flirty text messages, not text for a few days, and then start texting me again and then not be available to text me again (represented by the roller coaster concerning the dragon. High and then low. High and low). I was very suspicious of his on and off behavior so I looked him up on Facebook and found that he has a long term, live in girlfriend, thus explaining the reason why he has been so sneaky.

I was very upset by this so I became very resentful and unforgiving towards him for treating me like I was an ordinary girl to mess around with. I even poured out my heart to God, asking Him why I attract this kind of garbage/drama into my life. I kept imploring God, "I am a nice girl. Why do You allow me to be played like any other girl? I don't hurt anyone; I don't use anyone. So why me, Father? Why do You allow these things to happen to ME, Father, Your loyal and faithful servant? Don't you think I should be getting better than this?" (My sense of entitlement described in the dream). Yesterday I was complaining to the Father, "The men that do sneaky things like this are pretty much gambling. Taking risks with someone's heart and feelings. Taking a risk that violence could occur! Why don't these men realize their women can go totally ballistic and threaten the other woman? I have been in a situation where a man got my number (I had no idea he was married!!! The man was sneaky!) And btw the married man had MY number, not the other way around. Anyway, his wife called me, threatened me and stalked me by phone for over a year and even had family members call me, asking me who I was. Why do these men take those risks?! (This explains the symbolism of the gamblers in the dream and God was telling me in the dream to forgive the gamblers).

I don't know what the jewel represents and don't know why the guy would be so mad about it.

I am at a point now where I just want to do God's Will and I am so sick of being chained to anxiety and negative thoughts which is why right now I am choosing to walk away from the situation because it is so unhealthy to me. Asking myself, does he like me or doesn't he? Or the resentful thoughts that are directed towards him for treating me like an option. Words cannot describe how much it hurts my pride to have someone evaluate me as an option! I am just so tired of the negativity this situation brings me so I am choosing to walk away from this deception and sneakiness and hurt pride and unforgiveness. Apparently from what the dream told me he's none too pleased that I have been avoiding him for the past week and a half. BTW, his long term girlfriend works in the same place we do.

I have no idea what the jewel symbolizes or why he would get angry about it.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Dream Starting to Manifest

Post by callienicolaysen on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 am

Oh and I posted my dragon dream under the title "possible warning dream?". I don't know how to add the link on here. That should give you some background information on my manifested dream.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top