Me & Mr.Obama....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me & Mr.Obama....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:52 pm

I dreamt Thursday night that I offered volunteer work with seemingly was a conference of some sort. While there I remember being dressed as servants. It was quiet obvious to the eye that me and the people I worked with at the conference were servants. We were told by the leader over our session to put away all electronic devices, phones, cameras, etc. We talked amongst one another saying, "why would he say this". We did not know that President Obama would show up and walk through the area where we served. As he cam through, I raised my head and shouted, "Hey Mr.Obama"! and he spoke back actually saying my name and told everyone that it was _____ me and asked, "don't you know her"? and they didn't and were amazed that he did. I asked if we could take a picture and he said yes.... I interepreted this to be Favor from God with Man!!!! Anyone has insight???? :cute:

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me & Mr.Obama....

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 pm

What is your role at church? Could it be that there is some ministerial work you will be recognized for that will cause man to know you? Stamped with God's approval? thumbs

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:49 am

Unaday~

When I was an active member at my previous church, I was a worship Leader who had little to no opportunity to lead. I actually don't have a "church home" as of now. I've been visiting a couple of places. trying to find my way now. There is one place that I'm leaning towards but have yet become a member of. I will have an opportunity to meet the Pastor of the church on tomorrow.... praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:03 am

Praise the Lord...you pray! Cause God is about to elevate you...your opportunity will rise!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Lifedreamer,
What stands out to me most in your dream is how you were serving.Eventhough your in transition in finding a church home, I feel that the service you have put in at previous ministries was done with such purity that pleased God and he's going to elevate you in time.

When you said in the dream that the leader said to put away all camera and electronic devices meant that now is not the time for public display. God is going to elevate you in his timing.

I can't help but to be reminded of the scripture that says what is done is secret God will reward openly. This has everything to do with your serving. You have been faithful and your labor of love has not been in vain.

Go ahead and get yourself in position to receive from God by being led by Spirit of God for your future church home so that you may flourish in the things of God.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top