Demonic Planet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demonic Planet

Post by justicarjamie on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:50 am

I was trying to play a game on my computer, but would not go further because on my screen appeared a planet, it was dark with swirls inside it like a black hole, and had the words demonic written on it. I sat there looking at it knowing I could play no more. I looked at my phone and noticed it was no longer getting a signal and knew it was because my husband had it turned off. I was not worried about this, but then I put it up to my ear and heard his voice taunting. I was saddened and still kept looking at the planet on my screen. I woke from this dream scared.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Demonic Planet

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:00 am

Hi sister have you been able to interpret the dream?

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:42 am

No, I haven't really been able to figure this one out completely. Any thoughts?

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 am

It sounds like something afflicting will come to your household or has been existing in your household and it's put on the back burner. How is your relationship with your husband? Is it close? And what kind of games do you play on the computer?

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:46 am

My husband and I are separated for a year now. Divorce is going through now as he does not want me. I sometimes play games on my computer, like Lord of the Rings or Skyrim, adventure type games.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 am

Makes sense everything you just said. Lord of the Rings is demonic because of the strong occult references. I never play or watch or talk about I even try staying away from soundtracks that have to do with an occult movie. There are many things around us that have occultism in it but The Lord is more than willing to show us where we need to repent and what we need to get rid of things and get cleaned out and healed. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Marriage was never meant to die. There is a spirit of divorce because you mentioned your husband sounded taunting.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:14 am

I stay away from most movies/music and don't even watch television. Can't touch that stuff with a stick lol. Honestly though I had never thought of Lord of the Ring to be occult, the books I mean, not the movies though I have seen them too. I weed out anything with language/sex/demonic/horror which is just about everything these days.

I had thought the dream had more to do with my ex husband, but it is quite possible I'm being shown to quite playing the game.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:14 pm

Yes sister I've done research on this kind of stuff and there's alot of occultism in the Lord of the Rings. I noticed families who watch it seem to have a hard time dwelling in the fruits of the spirit. Because I stay away from that stuff the fruits of the Spirit manifest more in my life. God truly is a healer. I think this dream is emphasizing two troubles in your life that need to be dealt with. Would be nice if your husband repented. It's awful what happens to relationships because of the prevailing things of sin. God can mend everything though.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Hi Jamie

Here's another possible interpretation:

Phones represent communication: your husband turned off your phone - i.e. in real life he no longer wants to communicate with you.

The game that you were playing - God usually speaks to us in our language, and since you play computer games, he might be using that 'language' for you - you knew that you no longer could play......could it possibly be about your husband again?

As in: walk away from the marriage and don't be sad - you can no longer 'play' because something in the marriage wasn't healthy for you.....possibly demonic oppression (just thinking out loud with the words that you used).....

Just saw this: in The Divinity Code, it says that 'computer' can mean 'channel of communication'............

I wouldn't worry too much about Lord of the Rings - Tolkien I believe was a Christian, and he was trying to warn the world about what it's facing today - the 'all seeing eye' that is trying to take over the world (look at your dollar bill).

Do some research on that. Sometimes a very truthful book or movie is going to show some occult stuff, because that's the subject at hand - to warn you though, not to indoctrinate you.

Hosea 4:6

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top