Dream About Snakes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About Snakes!

Post by msprianne on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:57 am

Hello my name is Priscilla and I'm a born-again believer of Jesus Christ and was a bit confused by this dream I had the other night. If I could remember all of the details from what I could remember in the dream where my sister and I were in this den. The den was decorated like a party in all red. It kind of looked like a lounge room but the walls and decorations were red. The lights were dim like a chill setting. Against a wall looked brick where a window was but it was a weired type of window. It had thick clear tubes vertically where I could see outdoors. As I climbed up to look out the window where the tubes where, I saw lots of big snakes! As I looked they were trying to go down those thick tubes to come into the den but it didn't show that they could get in. Apparently we were in a basement because as I looked out the window I could see the ground. One snake caught my eye trying to fit in the tube with his tail end first. His head was too big. The color of the snake was green with a white belly. It had a yellow long stripe on its side. I woke up from the dream and it felt as if a snake had bitten my neck and I could feel this tingly sensation on the side of my neck. It was from my jaw bone to my collar bone. It felt tingly and lightly numb but the feeling was fading once I had woken up from my dream a little after 12 am. I still could feel the feeling where I felt the tingly feeling but not as much. For extra details there were black snakes as well but others where different colors. The seat against the wall where the window was, was like a booth seat. It was a dark seat where I could climb up to see out that weired window. My sister and I were setting up, making a weired red decoration.. it was a red squiggly shaped decoration. The room looked very modern. I'm just confused about this. I never had a dream like this before in regards to snakes. I've had many others but this one was by far weired. If you could give me your input of what you think the meaning of this dream is, I would really appreciate some idea of what this could be about. Thanks! God Bless!

msprianne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About Snakes!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 am

The snakes never got into where you were should be a good thing. Feelings in dreams are important. If you were already worried about your health, I would say this dream reflects your fears but that none of them got in even though they tried would be comfort that you have nothing to worry about.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msprianne on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks for responding. It gives me something to think about.

msprianne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top