ISIS TERRORIST DRONE SCHOOL ATTACK DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ISIS TERRORIST DRONE SCHOOL ATTACK DREAM

Post by mathieu1986 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:18 pm

OK saturday night I had this dream: I was standing in front of my old schools flag poles saluting them and I had this feeling of safety and being proud to be from the USA. And then a Jet flew in followed by 6 white doves flying with the jet in a "v" formation. After this my dream flashed to the news and the anchors were saying the Isis terrorist could be here in two days!!! Then the dream flashed back to where I was at , at the school. I started to hear people shout look out there their they are! I looked up and it was a drone plane but it was like it was stolen and it was under the control of Isis. It was trying to shoot people. I hurried up and ran inside checking to see if I had any kind of weapons. All I had was a 45 acp pistol. I said this is all I need I'm gonna find my daughter and get us outta here and his somewhere. If I have to I will die. Then I went to the highschool office and it was like they were checking the roster to see if I attended the school. And the secretary said well it looks like you've done graduated... And that was the dream. Man I've heard of more then just me getting dreams similar to this . let's all pray and arm ourselves with Gods holy word!!!!!!!!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ISIS TERRORIST DRONE SCHOOL ATTACK DREAM

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Yes I had one about a week ago similar to this. I heard shooting in a school and we all hid in lockers. Then Isis came in and started pulling us all out and shooting us. Another dream I had was about a giant shark attack on the nation but it was Isis, not a shark. They were hitting us during shark week because that was the week all America was watching. (Shark week had already passed when I had this dream and I took it to be symbolic for 9-11.) then I woke up and began praying and The Lord said there would be eleven "echelons". I didn't even know what an echelon was...didn't even know it was an English word till I looked it up. Here is the definition, which goes along with your v formation....

a (1) : an arrangement of a body of troops with its units each somewhat to the left or right of the one in the rear like a series of steps (2) : a formation of units or individuals resembling such an echelon (3) : a flight formation in which each airplane flies at a certain elevation above or below and at a certain distance behind and to the right or left of the airplane ahead.
I'm gonna post a drawing from the shark dream I had. In one of the attacks, a friend of mine, Aaron was killed...so you will see his name on there.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Ugh...I can't figure out how to post a pic...but anyway, there were three lines inside this giant shark which were symbolic for attacks, then a shark, which represented a large mass attack, then three more lines for smaller attacks, then another shark for another mass attack, then three more lines and I saw some Arabic writing at the end. In the first three lines my friend Aaron was killed. I am not sending my kids to school tomorrow. Been praying for confirmation on that decision all week.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 am

Not sure how this fits, but you mentioned standing at the flag pole and I recalled from the years my husband and I youth pastored there is a "See you at the pole" rally held in many states about the third week of September, where youth groups gather at the flag poles of their schools and pray. Could this be a time marker for your dream?

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:25 pm

It could be exo. But I'm still trying to piece this dream together. Interesting daphanie02

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top