My son speaking at a funeral

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My son speaking at a funeral

Post by dreamer3315 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Two dreams in one night:

First, I'm within this this large group of people. There is a funeral procession where the funeral home directors are putting the body of this young teenage boy on display. The director is talking to the family's lawyer saying the family wants to view the body (evidently the lawyer had no knowledge of this). It looked like the boy's casket was in this big moving pod and people were passing through the pod to get to a dinner on the other side that the family were having. It's so many people inside of this pod trying to get to the dinner that I am squished and I can feel the pain. I finally get through, fix my plate and I sit right next to my son and this other kid at a table. I remember thinking "this is weird I don't want to eat next to a dead body". My son was really nice to me (IRL, our relationship is strained due to him being in/out of juvenile facilities for the past 6 yrs...he is currently not in our home, but is in college and adjusting well). When the kid was disrespectful towards me, my son held up a fork threatening him. I then hear one of the directors say my son's name...that he would be the one speaking at the boy's funeral. He looks at me and say oh yea I speak at a lot of funerals. He also referenced the clothing he had on that he did not receive them illegally, but bought them. i was very happy and relieved in the dream as I am praying my son and I relationship is restored.

Second: I needed to get my hair styled but didn't have a car to get to the salon. (IRL, my car has been in the shop for the last year). I asked this lady to take me and she said ok. But I did not have an appointment...it seemed like I was blindly going hoping someone would style my hair. I get to the salon and the lady asks why I didn't make an appt. I explained my car situation hoping she'd be sympathetic. She then tells me that "Michelle's husband" called in a favor for me so they would be able to do it that day...I was relieved.

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My son speaking at a funeral

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:32 am

I really felt like this scripture is for you. I'm not sure how it relates to your son, but I can't help but feel that God is delivering him from the 'realm of the dead' so much so that he will help guide others out of the darkness.

Psalm 16:5-11 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord.With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life;you will fill me with joy in your presence,with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer3315 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Praising God for your reply. Thanks so much! Hiding this scripture in my heart!

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top