Old house discovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old house discovery

Post by exo152 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:35 pm

I dreamed last night that my husband and I had discovered an old house. It was run down and hadn't been lived in for many years, but we were really excited at the discovery. This house was piled high with things left behind and there was a lot of decay. The next scene we were walking back through it and all the junk was gone and the old house was clean (I knew in the dream that we had cleaned it up). My husband brought in old antique furniture that had been found in the house. It too was clean, but still old and shabby like the house. He left it in piles in the floor, in the rooms it should have gone in. I began placing the furniture where it should go and he asked why I was doing it. "It isn't going to matter, no one lives here." He said. I told him I didn't care. I just wanted to see what it looked like with the furniture where it should be, to see what it had looked like when someone HAD lived there. I even set the dining table up and had set it with the old china. I then begged my husband to let us eat there. I just wanted one meal sitting at the old table and getting the feel of living in the old house. All through the dream I had a longing to live there, and I felt some kind of connection to the house, like maybe my ancestors had lived there. We were sitting together at the old table, eating when I woke up.
This dream just seemed exciting and joyful. IRL my husband and I both love discovering old things.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old house discovery

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:31 pm

exo152 wrote:All through the dream I had a longing to live there, and I felt some kind of connection to the house, like maybe my ancestors had lived there.

Hi, Exo -

I feel that this line is what will help you identify what the dream relates to in real life.

I know you often dream about more spiritual things, so maybe this is related to a church or ministry that you visit? Could be something completely different. I see this dream is a month old, so perhaps you've placed where the feelings relate.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Thank you Mark! You have given me some things to think about and pray about. My husband and I, when in ministry, were most often used in restoration type ministries.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top