Molested and Engaged friend is Pregnant?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Molested and Engaged friend is Pregnant?

Post by Destine on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 am

I had a very odd dream last night. I am with my family in church(The church I grew up in, I no longer attend) we are walking to find a table, we want to donate to the Guest speaker. My mom notices my dress has a deoderant stain. I go to one bathroom, however its packed. As I try to open one door, this Guy blocks me but he starts to touch me. I kick him, and he stops. I cut through the daycare,

and I don't realize someone else in the hallway with me. I think he does maitenance, he touches my shoulder, I scream with pain. I finally reach the barhroom, the Guy from earlier is in there and he molests me. I scream loud enough that a few Girls come in.

He leaves, I go find my parents. I tell them what happened, my dad finds Pastor right away.(Since his son was the one who did it). The dream fastforwards, I am in a hotel room with my mom.

She reacives a call from a Family friend, who is engaged and she mentors. She is on loud speaker and says "Mrs. C, I am pregnant." I wake up, IRL: She is engaged to this Guy, but it doesn't seem to be in Gods will. Everything she has tried to do, has been blocked. Any thoughts?

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top