Prayer for 3rd test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayer for 3rd test

Post by miamichele7 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 pm

I had a mammo, then a compression test now they want a needle aspiration to check out some microcalcification to make sure that is all that it is. Please pray for me that it will turn out alright!
Thanks,
Michele

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer for 3rd test

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 pm

I pray in the name of Jesus that the tests comes back perfect by his stripes we are healed!!! God Bless you :afro:

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Father God,

In the name of Jesus, I come humbly before you again today. Father, your word says by your stripes she is healed. No matter what she may see with her eyes, we know that you provided a way for her from this situation. Father, I earnestly come and lay Michele at your feet and I behind the devil and anything that tries to form against Michele and I loose healing, love, peace and joy. Father, you said that you know our needs before we ask, however, you want us to ask of you by confession of our mouths. I declare that all test results come back in perfect condition. I declare this problem will not come back up Michele. Father, I declare this victory, in the name of Jesus. Michele will be an overcomer of this thing. Thank you Heavenly Father for hearing my prayers. Thank you Father for Michele's healing, thank you Father for giving us the word to stand upon to claim what is rightfully ours.

In the name of Jesus, I pray.

Amen

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Lord I come into full agreement with Daughter and also plead the blood of Jesus over the very atoms of her body, her blood, her melecular level. Father we know that nothing, no weapon formed against us can cross the blood. Father we bless your Holy Name!

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top