Shooting Hoops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shooting Hoops

Post by wiselisa58 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:24 am

My dream started out with these two guys passing the ball. Then I was saying go ahead and shoot the ball already, so the guy shot the ball and missed. Then the guy passed it to the next guy and he tried to dunk and missed. I was saying something to the guy who missed. Then he shot the ball again and made the basket. Then he passes the ball to me and I passed the ball to someone else (I think I was afraid of shooting the ball at first because I felt everyone was watching). Then the woman passed the ball back to me and I was standing close to the goal almost on top of it when I shot the ball and it went in. To myself I was saying how close I was to the goal and that's why I made the goal. Then I passes the ball to some man. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting Hoops

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 pm

scratching chin scratching chin i wud say its about doing something thats new or something you wouldnt normaly do, the key part being your fear, and the ppl watching, :hairraising: perhaps its about reaching a personal goal in ur life, or overcoming something, its either at work or another part of ur life where ther are bystanders and others actively involved,  idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top