Satan threatening me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satan threatening me

Post by jncllns2886 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:55 pm

So I was in this store, I guess and there were other People around they were minding there own business and then the lights went dark but there was a slight red undertone to the store. I was standing in front of this huge huge tv and it turned on and there was a man dressed up in a black and red suit and he was looking at me and started talking to me, he said some things that I don't remember all of the things he said but there were 4 reasons why he was soon going to attack me because of 4 things God was doing and he concluded with saying, "I will always come after you because of your relationship with God and because of how he takes exception to you." The TVs turned off and I woke up. If there is any input I would appreciate it.

jncllns2886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satan threatening me

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:54 am

sounds like intimidation, :hairraising: i wud gather some ppl around you and decree some things over your life, and tell the devil his future,  :glory: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jncllns2886 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Yeah, thanks, he has been living up to his word...like Big time

jncllns2886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:27 am

There is one thing I would like to ad. The dream might have been a warning from God to prepare you. I mean, why should the devil warn you? A surprise attack tends to leave way more damage.

So yes, in a way I see this dream as something very positive. God showed that he cares about you by giving you a chance to prepare yourself. :)

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:40 am

Hi jncllns2886, I was thinking along the same lines as Habakkuk, God is concerned for His children so He warns us when we're about to face difficulties that we may be encouraged that He knows everything and is in control of everything - He is all around you, He is beside you, below you, above you, behind you, before you.

Psalm 27.1 "whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?"

After the Lord recently showing me something very similar - how He was blessing me and how the enemy was threatening me, He then showed me I was going to go through stormy waters but to keep my eyes fixed on Him and although I was running on the waters towards Jesus, every now and then my feet felt as though they were sinking and I knew that if I thought about the storm around me I would sink so I was and am absolutely determined to keep my eyes on Jesus.

Can I encourage you with Psalm 23....sing this over yourself, with all your heart and Trust in the Lord.  May God continue to Bless You, may He comfort you in His loving arms and just absolutely pour out His love over you.

The Lord's my Shepherd I'll not want
He makes me lie in pastures green
He leads me by the still still waters
His goodness restores my soul

And I will trust in You alone
And I will trust in You alone
For Your endless mercy follows me
Your goodness will lead me home

He guides my ways in righteousness
And He anoints my head with oil
And my cup it overflows with joy
I feast on His pure delights