A sea of unknowns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A sea of unknowns

Post by Duffy on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello,

I had this dream like 4 or 5 years ago and it's been burnt into my memory.  I have had certain life experiences that I thought matched the dream but it never quite does...I am looking for some thoughts of on this short dream:

The dream started off with me at the end of an aisle getting ready to walk up it.  I heard a voice say "and when the time is right"...then I started walking up the aisle with thousands of people on my left and my right, it reminded me of a sea of nations.  I was the center of everyone's attention.  The people's faces were flat and not very welcoming no one was smiling.  However, when I did walk pass them they bowed their heads in approval and respect.  I arrived up some stairs of a platform and their were 2 chairs at the top, I walked up the stairs and saw this unknown man (never saw his face but I remember he had dark hair) sitting in one chair and I believe the other chair was for me.  Behind him was an evil spirit and behind my back on the platform there was another evil spirit - they both were males.  The first evil spirit asked me if I wanted the other evil spirit to sit in my chair, at first I was thinking yes because I thought was outnumbered and I didn't want a fight, then I changed my mind and said no and I sat down - that's all I remember.  Any thoughts would be helpful.

Duffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A sea of unknowns

Post by Duffy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:59 pm

anything comes to mind? :nocomment:

Duffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:23 am

the event was it in a ''church'' enviroment?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:23 pm

No, it didn't feel like a church environment.

Duffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:31 pm

the first part sounds like a life journey,, towerd a future event, where you will be elevated, the demonik aspect is hard to fathom, nerd :hairraising: so i cant really comment,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:13 pm

I felt the same way, like it's a long journey in the future but I was lost at the demons - I did think that maybe the demons are in the spirit realm b/c they were only interacting with me. In this future for whatever reason they want my place and God is forewarning me to be strong and not allow them to. Thanks for your thoughts, it helps.

Duffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:16 pm

ok thumbs i think to be fore warned is to be forearmed, soldier

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 pm

I am sorry Dreamster I follow - do you mean to prepare myself for battle?

Duffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Oh wow this dream is powerful.  As I was reading this, the scripture in Ephesians 2:6 came to mind...

For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus

What I see is that these demonic forces will try to come and talk you out of your position.  This is what the enemy does all of the time.  He talks us out of our identity so we can operate outside of our authority.  The seat is yours, but they someone how are or will try to fight you on your understanding that you belong there.  You changed your mind because you realized that was your seat. 

The many people could be Christians who are walking this journey.  Their expressions could be that of not knowing their identity.  They were walking with you, but didn't end up where you did.  We all have that position in Eph 2:6, but we all don't walk it out due to lack of revelation.

I believe this is a call for you to solidify your identity and position in Christ.  I also believe that there is a powerful call on your life and the revelation of this is key to you walking this out in great success.

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:30 pm

it may well be a future encounter wiv enemy forces, ''we wreastle not against flesh an blood principalitys in high places, then luke 10 ;19, woo hoo

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum