Possible Warning Dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Warning Dream?

Post by callienicolaysen on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:02 pm

I posted this twice already but I would like some more input.

I had a dream I was in a dimly lit mansion. I saw a dragon who had a reputation of creating havoc in the surrounding area, so no one messed with that mansion. There was one dog from the outside that was urinating on the front door but the dragon hid, as if it was going to attack at any moment.

I dreamt I was in chains and something was stuck in my mouth, as if I wasn't able to speak. I was the only one chained; everyone gambled to see who would be chained. I was the one that was to be chained and muffled.

In the dream I held resentment and unforgiveness towards the people that gambled and left me there chained and muffled. I didn't think it was fair that only I be put in that position. My face was put in a book called the 'truth seekers'. In the book it described my unforgiveness towards those people and my sense of 'entitlement'.

I saw myself playing games with the dragon. I heard someone behind me saying that the reason why I was there was because the dragon loved me.

I saw a picture of the dragon's heart towards me. It was white with a few brown spots. I heard him saying behind me, " I have good intentions towards you. if you decide to screw me over, it's on you."

I then saw myself running out of the mansion with the dragon yelling behind me,"I was good for my riches?!". I then saw singer Robin Thicke looking furious. "I will kill her!!!" I believe this is a warning. any insight would be appreciated.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Warning Dream?

Post by callienicolaysen on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 pm

and Robin Thicke is probably symbolic

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:42 am

:hairraising: :shocking: ,,how would you describe your life right now,,do you feel bound, etc,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:38 am

Maybe the dragon is someone who tries to control you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:43 am

I actually work in the social services field and I have a client who is very challenging to work with sometimes. He's very manipulative and he's not the type of person that likes to be told he is in the wrong or held accountable for any mistake or wrong doing on his part.

I posted this before and someone suggested the same thing. But I'm inclined to not believe that this is about my client because the Dragon accused me of using him. Which maybe I think this is maybe a prophetic warning?! Maybe a warning of something. to come to pass in the future?! Because I know of no one in my life right now that would accuse me of using them.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:57 am

I don't think this dream pertains to today because the dream suggests that the Dragon represents someone with a shady background who developed a special fondness for me, which is why he felt so betrayed and used by me. I don't believe that this pertains to my client as I caught him trash talking me like he does everyone, which doesn't signify the Dragon in this dream.

I probably jjust interpreted my own dream. This is probably a future event but God is warning me in advance. I should probably just pray that God gets involved in this situation. Thanks for responding!

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:57 pm

I have insight on this dream. I was pouring out my heart to God a couple of days ago about feeling 'chained' to anxiety and worry. I am currently in a situation that gives me great anxiety and worry to the point where I feel 'chained' to my issues. Not sure if my current situation applies to this dream, but I learned that chains typically represents sin and/or Satanic strongholds.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 pm

I hate this, but I almost never understand a symbolic dream right away. I typically gain greater understanding of a specific dream later on.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Now that I know the symbolism in this dream, I know this dream doesn't apply to that client of mine. I believe this dream is discussing my personal issues and my issues in a specific situation.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:56 pm

nerd unforgivness and resentment are powerful in shutting down areas in your life, the symbolls are strong in your dream :hairraising: i wud reccomend some initial counciling to uncover any root problems, :hairraising: ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Additional information on this dream. I know this dream is pertaining to my current life because there is a guy at my work that keeps flirting with me and he recently got my phone number but he has been texting me on and off over the past few weeks. He would send me flirty texts one day, not text me for a few days and text me for a few days and then not text me again. He would still give me flirty glances at work, but I ignored them as I realized he was probably messing around with me. I actually looked him up on Facebook and saw he was in a long term relationship with a woman he is currently living with. I was not surprised at all to hear that he had a girlfriend. When I heard this news, I couldn't help but feel angry that God allows people to do this to me when I had been following God's Will and I felt angry because I felt God should have given me favor and not allowed a guy to play with my feelings. I implored God one day, "why do you allow this to happen to me? I am a good, respectful girl. Why do you allow guys messing around to mess with me? I live an honorable life. I try to behave like a classy lady, I don't use people, I am not mean to people, I treat people the way I would want to be treated. I love people the way You want me to love them, Father. So why do you allow me to look like a weak, vulnerable fool like the many other women that men fool around with? My pride is enormously hurt. I see so many women around me be catty with each other, lie, use and viciously fight with one another. Why can't You exalt me over these women? Why do You allow me to be lumped in the same category as these types of women that get played around with?"

I guess this is where the spirit of entitlement comes in. And I am currently having a hard time letting this go. I actually woke up this morning and asked God, "Why is it that I feel crappy and anxious and the guy that does this is perfectly fine while I am wondering what must be wrong with me that I don't have a relationship yet? I feel kind of chained; like I am attached to negative feelings while the people that mess around and look for "better options" are totally free and happy? Why can't they feel chained to negative feelings such as anxiety and sadness and I roam around free and happy because I have restraint from God and CHOOSE to treat people the way I would like to be treated? It seriously annoys me that here I am questioning what is wrong with me and they roam around free thinking only about themselves and feeling like they're royalty. Today I was annoyed because I felt that the people that do this should be chained with me! If I feel poorly, I feel they should too for doing this!!! Why should I be chained and not them, the people that lie and manipulate?!

I believe this dream is God telling me to let it go and forgive the guy, even though my personal ego was badly injured. I just hate how vulnerable I feel! I feel like he played me and my ego has a hard time letting go of this offense.

As for the dragon getting upset by me, I have no idea who the dragon represents or why he said he wanted to kill me. I guess I will find out soon.
I'm happy that I am starting to understand the symbolism of my dreams. I normally don't understand the symbolism until this dream actually starts to come to pass. And I believe the dream is coming to pass because I am currently feeling the feelings that was described in the dream. And in the dream God was telling me that these feelings of mine are His current concerns pertaining to my life.

I'm at a point now where I just want to let it go. I think in doing this I will be unchained.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top