Bathroom Remodel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom Remodel

Post by jabdelnour on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:53 pm

I dreamed that I was asked to help a couple remodel their master bedroom by enlarging it and adding a master bathroom. The home I was in, in the dream, was my childhood home where the master bedroom was on one side of the bathroom (that looked like the one my Mom had remodeled) and my brother's bedroom was on the other side of the bathroom. One could enter the bathroom from either bedroom.

The couple that I was helping seemed to be a couple from my Church. The woman of this couple is like a sister to me.

I suggested that we take the two bedrooms and bathroom and turn it into a master suite by moving the bathroom to the far end of what used to be my brothers room and enlarge the master bedroom into where the current bathroom was located. My brothers old bedroom would become a walk-in closet and hallway to the mater bathroom. The couple really liked the idea. I actually began doing the work of remodeling. I installed a vanity that instead of cabinets and drawers below had a very sophisticated sound system in it. As the couple was wondering about where the cabinets and drawers were, I finished hooking up the sound system and turned the music on and they loved it. The music was praise and worship music.

It was at this point that I woke up.

jabdelnour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathroom Remodel

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:43 pm

scratching chin sounds like you will have input into someones life, remodeling is like building ,adding to, restructureing,  idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top