Drowned Baby/Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowned Baby/Child

Post by tamekiasimmons on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:41 am

Very concerned about this dream. My family and I were in our own pool when someone told me a child was in the water. The weird part was my pool was in the ground, but next to a high ledge where someone could fall off into the ocean, but wasn't deep like a pool. The water was clear, but blue and massive. I jumped over the very high cliff into this big body off water frantically looking for the child which wasn't mine or any of my family. I was scared to go under, but felt the wall of the ocean/pool with my feet and felt hair. I bent down and got the child and don't know how I got back to the pool on the very high and steep ledge that was over a mile long, but I seemed to swim from the deep end of my pool to the shallow end and sat on the side of the pool. The little white boy was around 6-8 years old dead and cold when swimming with him in my arms, but when I got out, he was in my arms wrapped in some white cloth and around 1 year old. I held him in my arms rocking him and he begin to move and come alive like nothing ever happened. I told my sister he's alive, look he's moving and woke up.

tamekiasimmons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drowned Baby/Child

Post by Shan on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:41 pm

While I hope this isn't literal, I think this could be about you helping someone's dream/gift/calling revive. Since it wasn't your baby or any of your family's baby, this could be someone you know or may come into contact with. You will have the fortitude to push through fear and help it come to life.

If this doesn't fit, just toss it!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top