Sad demonic manifestations. Trouble ahead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sad demonic manifestations. Trouble ahead?

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:35 am

Dream goes like this: I was in a house, power is off and a demon is fooling around with a light bulb in the ceiling. Place dark, I feel apprehension the whole time in my dream. Fear and distress. My favorite hoody was somehow on the counter. Before I touched it to pick it up a demon touched it and there were mice that I interpreted as rats in the dream; spiritual kinds inside the hoody squeaking and gnawing trying to destroy it. I pick up my hoody and pray out loud Lord in Jesus name curse this thing. And then I said bless this thing. I put my hoody on for comfort and felt one of the mice rat things on my lower back scurrying and gnawing but I experienced no pain just creeped out and uncomfortable and afraid to get bit. The lights come back on. My sister in Christ Laura is coming down the stairs and she is weeping. I felt so concerned for her and asked her what's wrong. I didn't understand what she said and she seemed to be looking for her parents maybe or something. If I remember right I thought I've seen scabs on her. After she was going to the next room I heard a terrible agonized scream it sounded evil. I woke up after. Pardon for any bad grammar I don't feel well and feel an urgency to get this out. I'm really really stumped on this one but I have the feeling my problems I've felt inside about my hoody has something to do with it. I'd appreciate the Christian fellowship needing that. Thank you and Jesus bless

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad demonic manifestations. Trouble ahead?

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:40 am

The hoody image reminds me quite a lot of the armour of God. Wearing an armour is a very physical experience. It might absorb blows and keep you from harm, but you are still likely to notice massive blows. Those blows don't hurt at all - you are wearing an armour after all - but you still notice some kind of bump that makes you aware that something, or somebody struck against your armour.

Only your initial reaction makes me wonder. It could mean that God won't mind it if you mistake one of his gifts for something bad (curse) just as long as you recognise your mistake for what it is (bless).

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:41 am

Hi thanks for the reply. I was avoiding somebody because of their bad influence and because we got into a big disagreement with the hoody one night and so I NEVER wear it around them, they don't even know I still have it probably. I did suffer a mistake; I told two white lies to avoid being around the person too much but then I was kicking myself for that because well I lied and that's a sin. And so I called a sister in Christ and told her my problems expressing I needed prayer and we prayed together that night. A few days after my sister finally got wearied of my avoidance of her, her feelings got hurt when I finally told the truth but the truth can be sometimes painful. And this humbled her a bit and she finally decided to comply with my wishes and agree on all the things she really needs improvement on. So I'm seeing some fruit, I sure hope there will be more.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top