Please interpret my dream, (Lights in sky/coming destruction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret my dream, (Lights in sky/coming destruction)

Post by lidia7487 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:33 pm

I want to thank you in advance for taking the time for interpreting my dreams. I am new to this site and to any FORUM and its been really hard for me to navigate so sorry if I am not posting this in the right place. Im not too saavy with this.
My dream: My best friend and i were getting out of the car in my driveway. I looked up at the NE sky and saw a bright light. I thought maybe a UFO, but not sure what it was. It was just a bright ball of white light. I point it out to my best friend and we look at at the sky but then there isn't just one anymore, there are a lot of them in the sky. They were forming shapes in the sky, like animals or shapes. I forget what exactly. But it was breathtaking to see and people were coming out to see this light display. Everyone was in awe, because these lights were intelligent, and it wasn't in space that we could see, it was in our sky close to earth, much closer than a plane would be to earth.

The trees on our side of the street was blocking our sight so we walked across the street. These lights then were no longer just confined to the NE sky, they were all over the sky. They began to communicate with us people that were outside watching them. They began to form and began spelling out messages "DO YOU THINK WE WATCH YOU?" "WE PERUSE YOU"
As I am dreaming this, i feel like this is somewhat familiar. (In real life, I didn't know the meaning of the word PERUSE and had to look it up in the dictionary.)

Then when the lights were gone, we were ready to cross the street back to my house when i see 2 cars driving slowly in front of our house and the men inside throw a green bottle with a rag hanging out (like a homemade bomb). It was then that I realized I had somehow dreamt or seen this before because I began getting flash backs about that car. I knew that those 2 cars would be back later that night and something horrible was going to happen. Those men meant to harm us. It was like a really strong DEJAVU but not just in the moment, but i could also see what would happen next.

I got really scared because I didn't know why I was remembering something in my dream from another dream and having flash backs in my dream of this familiar event. I ran inside the house, (my friend is no longer with me and out of my dream) and I tell my mom to start packing that we have to leave RIGHT NOW because I have somehow seen this before and something big was going to happen tonight. In my flashbacks, I see this happening before, but in that flashback, my husband and I decided to stay back because we were thinking about work, and how can we just UP and leave. So in THIS dream, I knew we had made a mistake back then and this time around, I wasn't going to be a fool so I was having my husband pack clothes too so we could all flee.

My mom and I were packing in the living room (and i mean, super fast, throwing anything we can carry in the few minutes we had before leaving). My mom is asking me how do i know what will happen, and I begin to tell her that I have experienced everything before, and I am having like flashbacks. As we are talking, I look out our living room window (which is huge and takes up most of the wall) and I look out and see a father and son get out of the cab...and i instantly knew that I had seen them before (in my flashback) and they weren't going to make it, they die. I began to really panic not understanding HOW i know this. Kind of like DEJA VU but I could see it in the future.

In my flashback in my dream, i see that my parents had gone to the forest and camped, but I had stayed and a great destruction came, and it looked like a war zone, the streets were just piles of bricks, the roads were all uprooted and no longer resembled roads...

Knowing this in my current dream, it changed the course of my actions in this dream, I was going to leave with them now. The end.

lidia7487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret my dream, (Lights in sky/coming destruction)

Post by ditte3 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:43 am

This is not a dejavu, rather the holy Spirit wanting to show you something. Dream within a dream i important.

The first part of the dream seems to be the deceiving of the enemy and his angels, demons and followers.
People may come who seem to be good, even coming in the name of the Lord, they can do wonders immitating god, but they are not of the Lord. 
We must be watchfu, but not fear. We must love and be rooted in the word of God, and let ourselves be guided by the Holy Spirit.

I will pray about your dream. Please ask the Lord to reveal the meaning to you. 
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lidia7487 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:20 am

Thank you for your response. Yes, please pray for this to be revealed and I will too. I feel it has an urgent message for me and want to know what. It impacted me to my core.

lidia7487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top