Dream of Job and Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Job and Car

Post by Truddie on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:00 am

Hello last night I had 2 dreams and pray that the Lord would grant understanding and interpretation.
The first dream I was asking a care worker who had stopped working for us if she would came back. She said she would, but when I saw her she was pregnant and was with a midwife, who was also pregnant and wanted a job as a carer. The care worker then told me that a colleague of mine (who also runs the same business), had offered her a job at her company - closing up at 6pm. The next thing I realized I was standing outside a gate talking to a young man - offering him a job, but he was working in a different town (which happens to be in a different country), and promised to bring me his farming produce (paenuts to be specific) next time he visits. I was then showing off the beautiful maize growing in the garden (very healthy). I realised mine would take a few more months before it was ready for harvest. I noticed a few maize stalks almost ready for harvest in the corner of the garden.

The second dream I was in my car with a very good christian friend (female). I felt faint while driving and she had to take over to stop the car so I could get out for fresh air. I then saw my nephew at a bus stop near where we were standing. He walked passed me and did not say a word, neither did I. We got back in the car and on the inside door I noticed pictures of myself, my 2 boys and a girl who is my sons friend stuck there, but they seem to be moving as if it was a video. I then realised my friend and I got back in the car - seating at the back and not the front. The car started rolling backwards, we didn't know how to stop the car since we were in the back seats and no one in front. The car had so many things (material stuff) inside, we were trying to find space to put so we could sit properly - then was woken by a phone call.

Praying that a revalation to the above will be given
Thank you.

Truddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Job and Car

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Do you feel like you are going backwards in an area in your life? Or do you feel like things are out of control?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Truddie on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:48 am

I am running a business that doesn't seem to be making much progress. I am in so much debt that I can't meet repayments. Everything seems to be getting out of my control. I had to take time out (2 weeks - work from home) and spend most time in prayer.
Now there is alot of work that has come in for the business, but won't make enough money to clear debts. I feel on the verge of a breakdown.

Truddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus

Post by cavitelli on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi Truddie;
The last thing we are to ever loose is hope, actually, we are to never loose it. If you lose it, is like telling God that you don't trust Him. Can you have a intimate loving relationship with someone you don't trust? I'm going through the same financial circumstances. I learned to have peace and hope in the mist of it. Any time satan shoots lies in my mind, I read or recite God's word over and over until those lies have stopped controlling my thoughts, and I feel reassurance of God's provision and love. Give the Father all your financial debt and ,rest, knowing that He will take care of you. Also, the word says to do onto others as you want it to be done onto you. I will assure you that if you help someone to pay off a bill. God will grant you that prayer. A couple of weeks ago, I was praying for the Lord to help me get out of debt. So God reminded me of that scripture. I asked Him whose debt He wanted me to pay, he showed me the person (a student from my kids school) through a dream. A few days later, I called the school to ask if this student was coming back to the school and how was his financial situation, and they said that he was coming back, but he was having financial problems and was a couple years behind in his tuition (private school), so I asked God, and He confirmed that I was supposed to pay that debt ($2,800). The only reason they opened up to provide me that information when I asked them is because I teach Spanish in that school. Well, I went the next day and talk to the principal and paid it off from a loan money. The student's pastor found out and called me to thank me and thank God. She was sooooo excited she started to shout praises to the Lord saying, " You don't know this student is God's anointed one, I have been praying for God to help me pay his bill, I'm the one helping him all these years. He was a crack baby, his dad left him and his mom sometimes don't come home. I took him under my wings...please, come Sunday to our church for he is going to get ordained" (the student is 19yrs old). He was a little behind in his early years as a consequence of drug abuse by his mother. I went Sunday to hear him preach, and I was so blessed to see God working in this person's life, and I was part of it. What a preacher he is! I was so well fed and ministered that I want to go back to hear him preach. A couple of nights later a had a dream with a check for the amount of $285,000. I have not seen it yet physically, but I claim it and believe God is going to bless me with that and more, in Jesus name. Amen
So my friend keep seeking God and He will give you your hearts desires. Be at peace!

cavitelli

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truddie on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:14 pm

Dear Cavitelli,
What a blessing to read your experience. You don't know just how much you have inspired me with renewed hope. I have been to court for arrers on mortgage (had been served with eviction notice). A christian friend loaned us the money to clear arrers - so for now we are okay, except now we owe this couple, plus the already exisiting debts.
I will seek God in which way he wants me to go. Thank you very much and will keep you informed of progress.

May you continue to be blessed with wisdom and knowledge.

Thank you
Trudie

Truddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top