False ministry; shocking sexual act...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

False ministry; shocking sexual act...

Post by Shan on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:06 am

I dreamed that I was in my former church where they were having a special guest speaker who was teaching on Judaism. The pastor of my former church was going to be away and he thought this would be a good teaching for the church to know about. The teacher was part of a radical Messianic church that was very legalistic. She and a man who I think was her husband were giving explanations and demonstrations. They also had a large following of their church members there that seemed like a cult.

There was a part of my dream where they were very concerned about food and which ones couldn't be cooked or stored together. I was trying to help them clean up the food they brought and they were constantly telling me no, those things don't go together. I specifically remember cooked ham and onions that couldn't be on the same plate.

The main teacher lady, asked me to be her personal assistant and to make sure no one put too many things on her shoulders, literally. I didn't understand at first, but her church members would come and put things on her shoulders as a form of honor as if they couldn't carry the burden on their own. I thought that was weird.

Later, when the teaching was finished, I was in a small fellowship room with her and her husband. When the doors were closed, she walked up to the stage, raised her dress and bent over. The man walked up behind her and took down his pants as if to have sex with her from behind. I was mortified and ran out of the room, determined to find someone in leadership at my church to tell. The couple then knew they couldn't manipulate me to come into their following. They did everything in their power to "look good" to the leadership because they knew I was going to tell.

I finally told some people and they believed me. A guy said he had a similar experience with them. Then at the end of the day, our church members had a closing session of some sort. The husband of the woman came up on stage and simulated nailing himself on a cross as if to "crucify" himself for his wrongdoing and gain us in his favor, which was just another manipulation. When he did this, I purposely made a gagging noise loud enough for everyone to hear to indicate that I didn't believe him and the other church members followed suit. At first, I felt guilty for not believing him, but then I was convinced that my actions were not offensive to the Lord.

Side note: I had this dream after looking in the Bible for whether or not certain sexual practices between Christian married couples were wrong.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: False ministry; shocking sexual act...

Post by exo152 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:09 pm

You said this dream took place in your former church. May I ask if there were serious reasons for you leaving that church or was the change just relocation for you? I felt, from what you wrote that this may be referring to an actual evil spirit at work in that church. The fact that it took place when the Pastor was gone, may be in relation to someone trying to pull followers after themselves under the radar of the Pastor. If so, this may be a call to intercede for that Pastor and that congregation to be aware of those who are in that church, passing themselves off as gifted, sincere believers, when in actuality there is a lot of things going on behind the scenes that is a spirit of manipulation. Even the fact that there were those who were heaping their burdens on this woman, sounds to me like immature believers being sucked in by confiding to this woman, who in turn is controlling and using them. A spirit of Jezebel.
My thoughts, please toss if they don't fit. :)

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi exo152,

I left that church about 17 yrs ago because they did not practice or believe in the gifts of the Spirit and God was leading me to another place that did. I do know that the pastor loves his sheep though. You may be right in that I need to pray for that church in some form or fashion. My mom still attends the church and there is nothing going on to her knowledge, but that doesn't mean there is nothing going on behind the scene.

Thank you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:07 am

This Bible verse came up to me:

"For the rein of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Soirit." (Romans 14,17.)

In your dreams these peaople try to be "righteous" through acts, while our good deeds must come from faith. They miss the point. It is like adultery before the Lord.

About the carrying everyone's burden, because the others are not able to carry their burden:
I find it unbiblical, while of course we are ti help carry each other's burden, but it is not one person's job to do it. We are many members of the Body of Christ.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top