In The Mall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In The Mall

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:30 pm

In this dream, I was standing outside my city's mall. A woman that I do not know in real life came up to me, and we took each other's hand. Together, we headed into the mall. As we entered, I seemed to know a couple things about this woman: She was heading into work (in the mall) for an evening shift, like 2-10. I knew that halfway through her shift at 6:00, something was going to happen. I do not know if that "something" was going to be good or bad. There were no feelings about this knowledge.

I'm now inside the mall. The woman is gone and I'm with a few other people that seemed familiar to me. As a group, we entered one of the mall's stores. I was surprised at the absence of employees in the store. I walked up to a display of merchandise and picked up a box that contained a set of pots and pans. I then carried the box out of the store. The small group that I was with accompanied me.

Just outside the store was a display case/counter like what you'd find in a jewelry store. Again, this area was without any employee present. I placed the box of pots and pans on the counter and walked away. When I did this, the message that I was sending to the store that I took it from was basically that it was too easy for anyone to come in and take something. My action was more of a warning to them should someone actually wish to steal.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In The Mall

Post by exo152 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:22 pm

When I read your dream, it seemed like God was setting you up as a "fly on the wall". It was like he was giving you a behind the scenes glimpse of something getting ready to "go down"...either at the mall or your workplace? Perhaps there has been a lot of stealing and God is saying it's an inside job (there wasn't anyone where they were supposed to be, so the thieves had an easy go of it). And you knew that it was going to happen, on that night shift, at a certain time, as if it was scheduled. An inside job.
My thoughts, just toss if they don't fit! :)

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:57 am

on the face value it sounds like a future relationship with wedding elements, like setting up house, and the end part sending a message i totally understand, wat i dont understand is this in relation to the drm, unless its about you haveing to send a message,  scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top