Robin Thicke Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robin Thicke Dream

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:04 pm

I had a dream I was in a dragon's mansion. I had to go on an amusement park ride that had to do with the dragon. The people outside the mansion never really messed with the dragon as he has been known to cause havoc in the surrounding town. I saw a dog outside the mansion that was attempting to provoke the dragon. I saw the dragon hide and pretend to not notice that the dog was trying to provoke him but I felt like the dragon was going to attack that dog at any moment. It was creepy in the dream that the dragon hid and pretended to not notice when the dog was clearly trying to provoke him. In another scene of the dream, I found myself sitting in chains. The dragon was right in front of me, and I found myself very intimidated by him. While I was dreaming this I knew I was being used to see if I would be good entertainment for the dragon by playing games with him and so forth. I remember in the dream the dragon came very close to me. I was intimidated but I pretended to be otherwise by acting like my normally friendly self. I overheard someone behind me saying that the reason why I was there was because the dragon loved me.

I saw myself in a book entitled the 'truth seekers'. In the book, it described how I was currently dealing with a feeling of entitlement as I fostered unforgiveness towards the people that didn't stay chained with me. They gambled amongst themselves to see who would be chained and I was the one that got to stay chained. I was secretly wishing that everyone would remain chained instead of just me.

I saw myself running out of the mansion. I heard the dragon roar, "I was good for the riches?!?!" and I then saw the Blurred Lines singer Robin Thicke yelling, "I'll kill her!"

I know this dream has symbols. In my past dreams, amusement park rides represented worldly pleasures. I believe this dream to be a foretelling warning dream, but I would like your thoughts on what God may be trying to tell me. I'd REALLY appreciate your thoughts. It's been weighing heavily in my thoughts. I posted this a few days prior, but no one responded so I thought I'd repost. Greatly appreciate any insight.

THANKS! :hmm: 

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin Thicke Dream

Post by pewilso512 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:50 pm

These are just my thoughts. I think the dragon represents a person that is currently present in your life. He or she may have something in common with you like a hobby or worldly pleasure which is represented by the roller coaster. I don't think this person has a good reputation. He or she is using you for their benefit. The chain may symbolize an unwanted attachment you have with this person. But you will break free from him or her somehow. So, that's good news. I'm not sure what Robin Thicke symbolizes, but I would definitely pray for him.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:46 am

Hi thanks a lot for your interpretation... a person actually came to mind when you wrote that.. a client I work with I absolutely hate working for sometimes.. he has history of not being very nice.. we will see where this goes..

Thanks a lot for your interpretation.. it made me think differently of this dream.. God bless..

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Pewilso512, thank you for your interpretation. It was spot on. This dream was prophetic, foretelling this bad soul tie with this guy that had been flirting with me while he had a girlfriend. I have been single for 5 years so he got me when I was vulnerable and Satan had SUCH a stronghold in that area. Well, praise God that I am over that now and Satan no longer gets a rise out of me with that guy. And I have never felt so spiritually free from that emotional garage. I love how you accurately interpreted that dream. Thanks. woo hoo

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:55 pm

I have to mention that this dream wasn't about my client that i had. It was about another guy. The dream was prophetic

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top