Flat Tires!! Please Pray For Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flat Tires!! Please Pray For Me!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:49 pm

In the dream, my real life car was in a muddy driveway. The place felt a bit like my parents' house, but it wasn't the literal location. My car was parked behind a few other cars as if there were many visitors. There was also a vehicle behind my own. When I approached my car, I found that both passenger side tires were flat. One was surely flat, and the other looked just as flat at first...but I considered that there was still enough air inside to form a seal. I checked the driver's side as well, and my expectations where that there were problems with those tires as well. However, they seemed to be alright. My mother appeared and I pointed out the problem. When we looked at the driver's side tires that I had further concerns about, she pointed out that what appeared to be a problem with those tires was actually a tire-colored towel that was left wrapped around the tire after she (and a few others) had washed my vehicle. Knowing this, I felt better about the driver's side.

I was really upset about the passenger side, and I felt like I didn't know how to handle it. I needed my stepdad's help - he could fix anything (that's how I felt). However, I was meek in asking for his help because it would be an inconvenience for him. Still, I knew he'd be able to take care of it. I headed toward the house as my stepdad came outside. My mother was at my side to ask with me. I begged him to help me, and he said he'd see what could be done. I knew that with the muddy driveway it seemed impossible to get a jack under the vehicle.

I returned to the car to check out the vehicle behind me. It belonged to a coworker - a guy who shares his dreams with me. He had actually parked so that the front end of his vehicle rested on the rear bumper of my car. It hadn't damaged anything, but my initial response was that it definitely needed to be removed. I was a little hyper about this scenario, but when I tried to convey the seriousness of this to the guy, he didn't seem to understand how this was an issue. I did feel that he'd move his vehicle, though.

The only time I've dreamed of two flat tires on the same side was when a girl my sister knew had a stroke! This dream doesn't quite feel that way, though. In real life, I've very tired from working 12-hour days and not getting a whole lot of sleep this week.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flat Tires!! Please Pray For Me!

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:12 pm

i think ur inner state is sending you a message about ur lifestyle, nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:05 am

Mark;

No interpretation, but will be praying for you.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Dear Mark,
My first thought was that you are tired, your tires are flat.
May our Lord bless you and strengthen you. He loves us so much.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:03 am

Thanks, all. The Lord answers prayer! I went into work Wednesday night and found that I didn't have to work 12's the last two days of the week - regular 8 hour days. What a relief that was!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:17 am

The Lord is good!!!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 am

Sponsored content