Gym, shoes and towels....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gym, shoes and towels....

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi all, i recently had this dream,

In the dream my younger sister and I went to a gym. Seems we were there looking around and there were other people there. I was then at a table and it seems the owner of the gym was walking around saying hello to everyone. He stood talking to someone who was next to me, at this point I walked off into one of the rooms with my sister. I then realized I was wearing inappropriate shoes for the gym. They were like high heeled black fancy shoes. Others noticed they were the wrong shoes and I admit that I was wearing the wrong shoes.
The owner then comes and says to me "there you are". It seems he came looking for me, he had noticed all the people there and had not gotten the opportunity to chat to me and didn't leave me out. I was appreciative of the fact he came looking for me, I thought that was really nice. I then mentioned I wore the wrong shoes. He said "ok" and went off to go buy me the correct shoes. I couldn't believe it, he was such a nice person to do that. As I sit there with my sister we get really good service from the workers who gave us some neat little refresher towels to use. I was admiring these as well as the service.

Thanks for your thoughts!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gym, shoes and towels....

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:25 pm

would you say your in a training phase rite now,  Cheering 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

Hi dreamster,

Nice to hear from you, um I think i've had some testing times but I'm really not sure, career wise Im looking for a change, I suppose I feel that the last year has been pretty challenging in all areas of my life....I feel im in a very unsure period at this moment....what do you think?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:50 pm

i dont feel ur drm is litral,  laugh perhaps the testing times your goin thru represent the gym,, the change of shoes kud be the carrer change, the gym owner kud be a significant person in ur life,  scratching chin to me shoes are like hats, they signify something, idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:33 am

Thanks dreamster, yes the shoes seemed important and stood out in the dream, I sure do hope its a good career change! I thought about the gym owner being the lord perhaps but I'll keep thinking on this one, thanks for your input!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:32 pm

yep thumbs i agree

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content