Dream of a Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a Dragon

Post by callienicolaysen on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:30 pm

I had a dream I was in a dark mansion. I was chained and being used to see if I would provide good entertainment for the dragon. I heard someone behind me saying that the reason why I was there was because the dragon loved me. in the dream I was very angry towards those that left me. They gambled to see who would get chained and I was the lucky one. I was hoping that everyone would be chained, not just me.

I then saw my face in a book called 'the truth seekers'. in the book it was describing my sense of entitlement and my unforgiveness towards those that completely left me. I saw myself slapping someone across the face.

I finally managed to get out of the mansion and outside into the light. I had taken a jewel from the mansion as I ran outside. I heard the dragon yell, "I was good for the riches?!" like he felt betrayed by me. I then saw Robin Thicke looking angry and yelling, "I will kill her!". I saw his ex wife Paula Patton jumping up and down saying, "this is what we do".

Please give me prophetic insight about this dream. I would appreciate it. I have been praying to God to give me an interpretation for this dream.

Thanks so much. god bless. scratching chin 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top