Going to Macy's to get new shoes-short dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to Macy's to get new shoes-short dream

Post by Daisy on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:31 pm

I had a dream that I was headed to Macy's Department store to buy myself some shoes. I felt so good about deciding to do this for myself. I had my coupons pick out, prepared, and ready to go! I didn't have the usual feelings of regret or guilt I would normally have irl to buy myself something. It was super quick, it was like one min I was ready to go to the store, and then boom, I had these patton leather black 3 inch pumps! I didn't see myself driving to the store, or even browsing to pick them out. I didn't even see myself in the dream making the transaction. It was like, I made the decision to go get them, then boom I had them. I felt good about the decision to get them!

Background: IRL it is very rare for me to buy myself much. I am a bargain shopper so its honestly been more than ten years since I have shopped at macy's! Our budget has been very tight for quite a while. Even if I had TONS of extra money in the budget, I dont see myself shopping at Macy's in the near future. I think I have been budget minded for so long, it would be hard for me to spend so much, especially on myself. I think the dream is symbolic, and not literal, bc this is unlike me irl (except for the coupons, lol). Plus, if I did buy shoes, it wouldn't be black pumps I would buy. I am not working in a profession currently, and my church is very casual, so I wouldn't really have much use for black pumps in my life right now. Before kids, I would have wore these shoes to church. Now though, I am so practical, I would buy something for myself that i would get a lot more use out of.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to Macy's to get new shoes-short dream

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:26 pm

laugh :hairraising: watta orsum drm gurl, hee hee i always think shoe drms are significant, like the style, color, applikation, is macys a high end store?,, dee not know lol! ,,i think the drm is both symbollik and litral,  holy moly idea litral in the sense that at some time you need to spoil yourself forget the coupons the bills etc and invest inurself, a quality perchase,  :hooray: to breakoff the years of leaness, and buy the ''shoes''or watever it may that you really want, quality usualy is better value in the long run, i think you usual feelings og guilt are a big clue, time to crucify them, and let the gud times roll. see ur feelings at the end,now symbollikly the drm is about a upgrade or promotion, or elevation, re the pumps, the black can indicate power,or authority,  idea hee hee i think the jabezz scripture, applys, lengthen ur cords, extend your tent pegs, etc, i realise we must be prident and diligent wiv muni, but sometimes thers a season for more than enuff, pressed down running over,  hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:15 pm

Amen, and AMEN!! Thanks D!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Yes Macy's is high end around here. =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Daph\\'s Dreams ok ,i will watch wiv intrest bubblegum Cheering 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content