Repost Dream July 22,2014 Van/bus had weights.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Dream July 22,2014 Van/bus had weights.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:48 am

I was in Africa, I had bought this van/bus. The seats were in rows like a Safari truck or bus. The van/bus had weights around the tires and I felt the weights were holding down the van/bus and keeping it from moving freely, so I took it a repair shop and I asked the older nice fellow if he could remove these weights. So he smiled and said yes,and he removed them. The next thing I know, I am driving it somewhere and for some reason instead of the steering wheel being in the front, it was all in the back of the van/bus. So I am driving from the rear of the van/bus. As I am driving I see my phone on the side of the road or something and I think I need to swing this van/bus around and get my phone. The next thing I know, I am back at a base in Africa with my van/bus that I am not familiar with. I am not sure if it was the person that sold me the van or just who asked me where the weights were for the bus. I told them I had them taken off because I felt it limited the van/bus. They told me it help weigh the Van/bus down so it would not slide all over the road. I was like oh okay well I will go back to where the older white guy who took them off and see if he still has them and keep them with the van/bus. I remember thinking I had no problem sliding.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost Dream July 22,2014 Van/bus had weights.

Post by bumblebee on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 pm

hmm, there may be some things that seem troublesome the Lord is adding to your ministry that you find a hindrance but later you realize God's good intentions for your ministry to stay more grounded. With the steering at the back of the bus, that could be about taking more of a back seat in your leadership style. Makes me think of a leader who keeps the needs of others more in the foreground as opposed to a more traditional leadership style, may be even more laid back or relaxed, not so concerned about what's up ahead but more focused on what is happening in the heart of ministry or the backside, depending on where the seat is. Vans and buses can be about family or group ministry. Could this be the thing that you are finding as a weight?

bumblebee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 am

That was just it I did not feel I needed the weights because I did not slide. It seemed more of a mindset in this persons thoughts rather then a reality.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:52 am

Sounds like you employ wisdom for whatever the situation is. That's good!

bumblebee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top