the screeching of the dove

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the screeching of the dove

Post by Brandy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 am

This is an old dream from my youth. My family moved back to their hometown into an old house in a historical part of town. Although excited about moving to a new town, I started having a reoccuring dream as soon as I moved into the house. Being still in my youth and not knowing anything about dreams then, I was scared to go to sleep at night because I knew I was going to have the same dream and the dream scared me. The dream starts with me in a very old big barn. I awake on a chair or table of some sort somewhat laid back. There seem to be a nurse? at my side. She had a big roud thing that resembled a 220 electric plug end but bigger. On the round thing there were several needles. She put this thing in my neck. There was a plastic tube coming from the thing in my neck in which I could see my blood coming out. It was very obvious that my blood was being drained from my body because I kept getting weeker and weeker. I then looked around and saw that there were other people also laid on these chairs getting their blood drained. We seemed to be in somewhat of a circle maybe even a sign. It was very silent as people got their blood drained. No resistance. I looked up in the wood rafters of the barn. There was a dove that screeched like an owl. The dream then would abruptly end. I would wake up wth my heart beating and scared to death. The screech of the dove was very loud and scary. Sorry for the old dreams but sometimes these dreams seem to never go away if you are still unsure of the interpretation. I would be happy for any input.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the screeching of the dove

Post by butterfly on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 am

The awful screeching of the owl or dove maybe a serious warning of some sort.

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 pm

How many people were in the circle? Are they people you recognize or are they unfamiliar to you? Do you sense that the blood draining is is a ritual of some kind because of the circular arrangement? I am praying for God to bless you with understanding of this dream because it does seem like a strong warning.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:15 pm

There were many people in the barn. I know that it was not just a circle because there were people scattered within but the outside seemed as if it were a circle which lead me to believe that it was some sort of sign. There were many people--I would say maybe 25 or so.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Please don’t be offended by this question because I only ask it to see if you need a certain kind of prayer. Do you know if you (before being saved), any of your family members, or any person with whom you have “soul ties” ever dabbled in wicca or witchcraft? If so, have you prayed with other Christians to break off any curses and soul ties associated with those things? For example: “Dear God, I ask that You break off any curses and soul ties placed on me by anyone associated with worship of anything but You. I renounce all forms of witchcraft and reject it because You are the only One worthy of worship. I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of His life-giving blood, amen.” God knows you honor Him and He is protecting You from these curses by making you aware of their existence so that you can pray to ask for and receive His freedom from the curses. If I am way off base, I apologize. I hesitated to send this because I don’t want to offend you. But if this is a deliverance you need, I don’t want to not let you know about it. Don’t take my word alone as to what the dream means, but pray to ask God to confirm or correct it. If it is true, then please ask a pastor who knows about deliverance ministry to give you further guidance beyond the prayer that I offered.

I think the dream means this: A nurse is supposed to heal you, but she is draining away your life instead. This combining of good and evil is something Satanists like to portray. The nurse is evil disguised as good. Your neck might represent your “force, inflexibility, meekness, or rebellion” (Goll’s Dream Language). The nurse figure is “plugging into” or gaining access through whatever the neck represents. (I sent this first to Daphanie to see if it was an appropriate response and she suggested that "neck" represents "vulnerability." ) Blood stands for life. The nurse figure seems to be draining away your life. Jesus gives life. The circular arrangement of the people who are having their life drained away sounds like a witchcraft circle because it seems ritualistic. Are the people in the circle people you know? That the people are silent and offer no resistance seems to make them willing victims, but maybe they feel powerless to stop what is happening. Were they in a stupor as if drugged? A dove can represent the Holy Spirit, peace and new life, a sin offering, burnt offering, cleansing, or mercy (Gen. 8: 8-12; Matt. 3: 16; 10: 16; Lev. 5: 7-14, 14: 21-22; John 1: 32) - from tehillah.org. A screech owl can represent wisdom through earthly means, evil spirit, unclean spirit, night creature, or routinely secluded (Is. 13: 21; 34: 13-14; 43: 20; Ps. 102: 6; Job 30: 29) - from tehillah.org. Satan and his demons are liars and imitators. The screech owl that masquerades as a dove seems to represent Satan or one of his demons.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Jodi, thank you for your insight. No offense taken--all input and thoughts are more than welcome. I do not get offended. I thank you for your time because this has puzzled me. I do feel like the circle was somewhat ritualistic and the people there were unknown to me. They seemed drugged or maybe more like weak because the blood had been drained from them. Is it possible that the house that we moved into could have been associated with witchcraft? These dreams did not start until we moved into the house. Once moving into the house, my parents went on a downward spiral. There was an instant change in the whole family. My parents eventually divorced. When we moved into the house I would say that I was fairly innocent and not around any kind of witchcraft. When I got saved, I got all soulties and generational curses broken off of me at a deliverance ministry (this was many years later). Your comment on the neck is very true. It seemed the more problems at home, the more vunerable I became to the influence of others which soon led me down a very wrong road. Your interpretation is beyond helpful on the symbols. Once I moved out of the house, I never had the dream again. This was one of my very first dreams that I can remember as being different but I did not have any idea what it meant. Things definately got worst after we moved into the house, but witchcraft was not in our family or anybody that we knew (besides a great-great grandfather that I later got the generational curse broken off). I appreciate your time and help and please feel free to respond to anything I have just posted. I feel that what you are saying about the dream is true but am still wondering about the witchcraft. Thank you lots!!!!

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 am

Brandy, research the history about the town the dream took place in? Perhaps God is showing you some of the inhumane experiments conducted on people in that town long ago? Those experiment sound medical, scientific. Perhaps this event also relate to medical experiments that will take place in the future when the Anti-Christ gets into full power thinking

Do you watch science fiction movies etc if so perhaps that could have influenced your dreams.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 pm

I think that it is possible that the house that you moved into could have been associated with witchcraft because "the dreams did not start until we moved into the house," and "Once I moved out of the house, I never had the dream again." It's also interesting that the change in the whole family was instant, but that could have also been due to the relationshiip troubles your Mom and Dad were experiencing. That stuff would affect the whole family. Still, the dream seems unlike just an ordinary nightmare. I'm glad to hear that you've experienced deliverance ministry. Not all churches are aware of spiritual warfare and deliverance from curses and evil spirits. You are blessed that the Lord led you to a church who did know! - Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top