On college campus, given a spiked drink. Black smoke everywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On college campus, given a spiked drink. Black smoke everywhere

Post by Destine on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 am

In my dream my RA happens to be taking me on a tour of the school campus. My roommate hasn't arrived, but my RA continues keeping me company. Her boyfriend tags along and we go the movies. Next, its the first day of school for me. I am assigned a group project, I'm the only Girl in the group for this. Most of the Guys are nice, one keeps asking me suggestive comments so I ignore him. The dream fast forwards about three months into the semester. This part if filled with black smoke. i'm crying as I ask my pastor (via phone) how I can tell my parents I was physically assaulted. It's really weird, I tell him someone spiked my drink and it went downhill from there.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On college campus, given a spiked drink. Black smoke everywhere

Post by Habakkuk on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:53 am

Maybe it was a dream that was supposed to prepare you for exactly the kind of guy who would spike a girl’s drink? Most guys would never do that, but fact is that this kind of thing does happen. Or maybe you are just worried? I mean, being alone and away from home with many guys around? Trust me, if that should be the case then I can assure you that most men would never do such a thing. Common sense is usually way more than enough to avoid most dangerous situations.
Also, please keep in mind that there is no reason for feeling bad about having been a victim. It is the perpetrator who is at fault, and not the victim.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:24 am

It might be, I go away in January if all things go well.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top