New Bi-Racial Baby for my family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Bi-Racial Baby for my family

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Scene 1:
I had a dream that I was pregnant.  It was totally a surprise, and I was in awe and wonder how this could happen.  I seen myself in the dream, and my belly was a little bigger, but not like it was irl when I was pregnant with my son.  In the dream though, I was full term, but just found out that I was pregnant! I knew I would deliver anytime now. My husband and I were still together in the dream, and I was for sure without a doubt faithful to him. I was amazed, and was trying to put it all together in my head.  First of all, my husband had the proceedure to prevent pregnancy (irl and in the dream).  I was trying to figure out how this could have happened without me realizing it.  I had seen that show irl about several people I seen saying how they didn't realize they were pregnant until they went to the bathroom and then the baby was delivered in the toilet!  IRL I wondered how in the world could someone not know they were pregnant, and was like, 'REALLY??'.  In the dream, I thought to myself, 'Its just like those people on TV, I really had no clue!  I was having my menstral cycle every month, and nothing seemed different than usual!' I even reasoned in the dream, as to what this extra weight I have put on Irl has come from!  lol!  Even though in real life I have no desire to give birth again, in the dream there was NO disappointment whatsoever!

Scene 2: The child was born, and it was a girl, a bi-racial girl. Mind you, there was no labor involved!!  I was so excited to meet her!  She was born as a 1 and a half year old, I intuitively knew this.  She actually walked into the room.  Im not sure if it was a hospitial room or not, but everything was all white around the room.  In the dream, I thought to myself, 'I remembered my son being smaller as an infant' but in the dream it didn't seem all that odd, and I moved on from that thought quickly. I knew without a doubt, that I would nurse her, as I did with my son.  (In real life, I nursed my son and it was quite taxing. I didn't get the best milk, and he had severe allergies to dairy.  So much, that I couldn't have any dairy at all or his intestines would bleed! I always say to myself if I had it to do over again I would probably not breast feed.  This, even though it was the best for my son, made it more challenging on my daughter irl.  We adopted her irl when she was 2 and a half, and then a year and a half later my son came along.  Breastfeeding really took so much of my time up, and I feel like I could have given her more if I would have supplemented formula for my son.)  I was thinking of how I would get in contact with my friend who loaned me her breast pump for my son, and if she didn't have it anymore that no matter what, I would find one to use. I knew what to do this time! There was not doubt about me nursing this child, because I knew it was best for her.  I was quite surprised with myself, and of how sure I was of myself, that even though it may be challenging to breastfeed, there was no doubt it was what was best for my daughter! There was not even a hesitation on whether to breastfeed or not!  

In the dream, the new baby had quite a bit of hair already and it was more coarse than my own from the eyes view, and I wondered to myself if I would know how to manage her hair, since I didn't have any experience with her hair type. As I got closer to her, I realized that it was softer than it appeared and that I wouldn't need special training on how to style her hair after all.

This dream had a lot of great feelings in it!  Even though there was a little confusion at first with me trying to figure everything out, there was still so much excitement, wonder, surprise, joy, and amazement!! There was also a great expectancy inside of me!!! I cant explain it any other way!!   happy dance 

As I type this out in detail, I have a pretty strong idea of what this dream could mean.  I KNOW its significant for sure, and not a soulish dream.  I am praying on this, and would LOVE a strong confirmation if God speaks anything to anyone.  Please feel free to share your thoughts with me!!  

Thanks!!  :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Bi-Racial Baby for my family

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 pm

i will do in parts,  hee hee yep totally symbollik. its about god planting a seed in you thats been dormant, but now it grows, and the delivery is iminent :hairraising: this has been hidden, even from you,  holy moly 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top