Bitten By a Big Black Spider & Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitten By a Big Black Spider & Snake

Post by tamekiasimmons on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:08 am

These are two separate dreams, but I'm not sure what God is telling me. In the first dream, I was bitten on the left hand and it just hung there by a big black snake with two white spots on its head and one white line and. I think I was in bed. In the second dream which was the next morning or two later, I was in bed and a big, black spider with the same two white dots at the top of its head with a white line near the neck area bit me on the left foot and just hung there. I could feel it sucking the blood between my ring tie on my left foot, but I was too scared move and called my sister telling her to call the doctor. The same morning I had the dream about the spider. I had a dream about a snake with spots on its head, but I'm not sure if it was brown or black, but it had many spots that were cream in color crawling all around my bed. I was too afraid to move and telling my daughter to get it away from me. I'm not sure if this means anything or not, but it's really bothering me and if God is telling me something, I don't want to ignore Him. scratching chin 

tamekiasimmons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitten By a Big Black Spider & Snake

Post by tamekiasimmons on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:17 am

I just remembered the first snake was black and silver. The body was black with a silver head and a silver thin band around the neck area. The spider was black with the two white spots and a white line at the neck. The last snake crawling in my bed was brown with a cream area around the head area neck area with many brown spots, but crawled all around my bed in which I kept moving to dodge it in fear. When it did get on me, I was too afraid to move.

tamekiasimmons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 pm

When I dream about snakes that do not look like normal snakes (weird colors, etc.), the snake usually represents an illness, trouble, or that there will be an obstacle in my life that I will have to overcome. If the snake bites me, it could be that I will have pain or an illness in the area where I've been bitten. If the snake doesn't bite me but seems as if it will attack, it could mean that I will have a problem in the future. This is what snakes represent in my dreams. Since the snakes and spider had white spots on the head in similar areas, it seems to me to be symbolic and not literal. These are just my thoughts, not an interpretation.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

yes not litral but symbollik, im thinking your room /home needs a cleansing prayer thruout,  :hairraising: :hairraising: can you find a prayer partner to assist you, thers two significant issues goin on,  holy moly 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top