I saw my mother walk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I saw my mother walk

Post by ISABEL on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:16 am

I had a dream last night that I went to see my parents and I found myself in a beautiful new home. As I walked through the house I saw my mom getting ready to climb I think it was a latter. she was wearing jeans that somehow looked big on her like but yet she was comfortable . MY surprised was to see her walking without her walker  :glory:  (she had suffered 2 strokes when she was in her forties, and is unable to walk without a walker she uses a wheelchair most of the time) I was so happy to see her walking . Then I began walking through the house and found my younger brother sleeping in one of the bedrooms, I was wondering why he was there and thought where is his wife? for he should've been home with her.
Please help me understand this dream thank you! scratching chin

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I saw my mother walk

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:51 pm

As I read your dream, my thoughts that came to me was the scripture that says that God will restore to us the years that the enemy has stolen from us!! Anything the enemy has tried to steal, I pray for restoration!! I pray this over your family right now in Jesus name!!

These are my thoughts, please pray on them to see if your heart confirms this as the meaning for your dream.. =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top