A voice made me to realize the dreams and vision that I had (Prophetic Dreams of my Future Spouse and a Vision of my Child)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A voice made me to realize the dreams and vision that I had (Prophetic Dreams of my Future Spouse and a Vision of my Child)

Post by JadonfromtheLord on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:44 am

To start my story, on March 24, 2014 a certain man keeps sticking to my mind though I didn't had any feelings for him, but I'm very close to him and he's also the pastor in my Church. Days after, which is on March 28, I had a short dream of him me being pregnant with his child, in the background was his family and were very happy for us. In that dream, his sister-in-law said that "At last, (his name) finally has a child!". His family was very happy for him because he's already in his 40's.  I actually did not mind of what the significance of that dream... But I thought I might have a crush on him because I had that dream... Days after it, that man in my dream posted on facebook that says "You can close your eyes of what you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart of what it wants to feel" and a photo of a heart with a verse from Proverbs 4:23 that says "Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life." From his post, I speculated that he is falling for someone but he cannot understand why or that the one he's falling for is not he should be falling for but he cannot close his heart. The moment I saw his post, it came to my mind that maybe he's falling for me... And the way he stated it... for us to be together is not the typical type that a relationship should be, since I'm only 20 and he's 24 years older than me. In history, he had never posted something like that before... After his post on facebook, there had been a change in the aura when we met in the church. He turned cold towards me and when set an eye contact, he freezes. I assumed that maybe he really does have feelings for me. And I find it weird because it was about the same time that I also felt the same way...

On April 4, 2014, I had another dream, a very short dream of him and I being engaged. In that dream, he placed a ring on my finger.

Because of those dreams, I really thought that I really do like him because I dreamed those dreams. It was because of those dreams that I fell in love with him. However, I did not take attention to those dreams... I just thought I just have a normal crush on him.

It reached about 2 weeks and a half that turned cold towards me, but after that he was again talking the way we used to and he even showed some signs of his liking towards me...

Until 3 months I was still thinking of him and he also continued to show signs (eg. his eyes sparkle when he sees me; his face shows he's very happy when he sees me; he says romantic things to me in a jokingly way, considering that he does not do it to the other women; he's following the things I like, holding my hand for a longer time, placing his arm over my shoulder,etc...) .... It was also very weird for me because I did not mind much on the age gap, when it was my principle to only fall for men who are up to 10 years older than me and not exceeding, most especially 24 years!. But for him it was different. My heart would not even beat as I had with my crushes (like heart beating fast and hard of breathing, which I would consider them as an infatuation) However in his case, it is not. When I see him I just feel happy and I'm very comfortable with him, we have the same thinking and we get along with our jokes~

On May 21, 2014, It just came to my mind if I could also hear the voice of the Lord audibly (since there was a recent testimony in my church of hearing God's voice audibly). I came up with a question on anything I could possibly get an answer from God. So I asked for the Lord on what He can say on the matter regarding my feelings for that person. I fell on my knees praying to God, hoping to hear His audible voice, if he is for me... It took me a long time to wait, wanting to hear God's voice audibly... until I heard a voice in my mind (still small voice) saying,
                   "What are you doing? Have I not already answered you?"
     I was very shocked to hear that coming from my mind. I was a bit doubtful if it was really from God. Also, I did not know what it meant that I am already answered. When I was about to lie on my bed, I remembered my 2 dreams, and 1 vision. Those dreams and vision are the only things that could refer that I am already answered...
     I also asked that person himself (because he's the pastor) if God speaks through our minds, and that I had dreams (I did not tell him the specifics or the stories of the dreams) that could refer to the voice that I've heard. He said that it can be but I need to go back to the Scriptures if it is in line with God's will. So I followed his advice...

I searched for the scripture and I found Ecclesiastes chapter 8 wherein surprisingly the exact words "What are you doing?" is found in verse 4. In verses 1-9, it states that a servant cannot dare to question the king and only a king can say those words because they are in authority. Relating to my situation, it was God who spoke those words to me because He is the King.

Since the time I heard the still small voice of God, my faith grew and the more I was drawn to God. Every time I ask for what God wants to say to me, He always reveals it in His Word (the Bible) and sometime a still small voice and every time I hear a voice, I search for the Scriptures and they do really connect to each other and to any situation that I’m in.

Regarding the promises that I received from my vision and dreams, every time I search for the Scriptures whenever I have doubts on the promises, I always get an assurance from His Word. Oh yeah, what are His promises to me?
1.) My Vision from 2012:  I saw a vision of my child, who acquired my eyes~ ^_^  (Note that I had this vision before I met the man in my dreams. I met that person in 2013.)
2.) My dream on March 28, 2014: I was pregnant with his child.
3.) My dream on April 4, 2014: I was engaged with the same man.
*Notice that the story is going backwards

On the real life situation? Yes, that man has been manifesting some signs that I really believe that he too also received a word from God of a promise. Like for example he says some things like, “It’s really nice to wait” and looks to my eyes intently considering that we were many in the group and he only looked at me when he said those words. Also we were chatting with a group and the topic went about pricing, he said, “For me, I’m already sold…(pauses while smiling) .. to God… the Mediator!” then he laughs very hard and was looking at me only plus he was blushing. Things like that, that I can see that God spoke to both of us. He also said, “I really believe that there are couples that are joined by the will of God.”

What I do? I WAIT. Waiting for God’s perfect timing.

(Note that though our age gap is huge, even Ruth and Boaz from the Bible have a huge age gap. Anyways, I’m still blessed that even though he’s old, his physical features is not, the fact that he’s very healthy and looks like he’s in his thirties.)

I truly believe that God desires to bind Christian men and Christian women together according to His purpose of building His Church. There are even some that God would bind marriages to believers and non-believers that even Ruth was a Moabites married to Boaz who is a believer, but God used them for the family lineage of Jesus. (For a purpose!)
       Dreams may either be symbolical or literal, depending on the situation. But for me I truly believe that it is literal for my part because I can also see the manifestations of my current situation... I've also read stories of people of being married to the person they had a dream of.
  For now, I just have to WAIT for the things come to pass….
      And this I put in my heart “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).”

I hope to hear similar stories with mine... May God bless you  =)

Last edited by JadonfromtheLord on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : confidential)

JadonfromtheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A voice made me to realize the dreams and vision that I had (Prophetic Dreams of my Future Spouse and a Vision of my Child)

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:34 pm

i would err on the side of caution scratching chin talk to ur parents, mentors in ur life,  idea''in the multitude of councilers ,ther is wisdom, idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A voice made me to realize the dreams and vision that I had (Prophetic Dreams of my Future Spouse and a Vision of my Child)

Post by Cholette on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 am

I agree with Dreamster! You have to be very careful to know the difference between a soulish dream and one from God. There are times that we dream because it's something that we want and it's on our heart. Your original dream about him may not have been literal, but symbolic. Because you feel that it's literal and you began to have feelings for him, your dreams aligned with that.

There are scriptures on dreams from the soul, but I only found this one for right now because I have to go...It is Ecclesiastes 5:3.  

Please please please move with caution. This man is a Pastor and every decision he makes can and will affect the people that are under him. Your age difference is something that concerns me.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:33 pm

ditto, thumbs 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadonfromtheLord on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:37 am

Thank you for your concern and advices… I understand it because it’s a peculiar thing… =)
I want you to know that I am very glad to find this forum wherein I can share things like this to people who are in Christ…

For Dreamster:
Here are the rest of the story…
I immediately told my parents about the vision and dreams as soon as I realized that they are connected. However at that time, I only told them of the general idea that first, I saw my child (a little boy), I got pregnant, and I got engaged.
I kept the details to myself until I would receive a message from the Lord to share it. It took me months to observe the situation in real life, and it slowly did manifest.
I asked the Lord whether I should share the details to my mother, then I found Romans 12:6 that says, “…Let us prophesy in proportion to our faith” and I know that I have that conviction in my faith. Those words keep echoing in my mind and I would feel that it is not right to keep it from my mother. So I decided to tell it on a certain day. Before I went to my mother, I asked for the Lord for courage and of what I should say to my mother before telling her the details. I knew that I would be subjected to rejection because of the age difference so I already prepared my heart for it. Before I approached my mother, I searched for His Word then I found Philippians 3:15 that says, “Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this in mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.” … So I shared this verse to my mother (It had gave me the hope that someday God will also reveal something to my mother). As I told her of who the man that I saw in my dreams, she told me that maybe it is symbolic that I could find someone like him who is a man-after-God, and she does not want it to happen because of the age difference. As I was going to tell her of the manifestations, she would not want to listen (so I was not able to tell her). To keep her from worrying I told her that my heart would not beat for him but I would just feel comfortable and happy when I’m with him (which is actually true).

I’ve actually been keeping a journal on my spiritual journey with the Lord since I heard the voice. The vision and dreams that I had are only a part of it. I wrote everything in it of my encounter with God to whatever situations I am in. Since then I’ve been more sensitive to hear His voice (in a still small voice) but every time I hear something, I take caution and to always check the Scriptures, because a voice can be deceiving but only the Word of God led by the Holy Spirit is what I can really rely and trust. There are also a lot of things that I received from God that are manifested. And I always ask God to give me Wisdom and discernment; and as He said in His Word in James 1:2-8 to ask wisdom from the Lord, to ask in faith without doubting.
I truly believe that those dreams that I had is just a tool to building His Church. Because for many years of my life I’ve been praying that He would use me for His Church…
I think and I hope that the problem on the age difference would not be much of a big deal in our church because the elders in our church is encouraging our pastor to hurry and get married to have a child and they even suggested a woman candidate from our church who is also just 23 years old. (the pastor does not really look old, he looks like he’s in his 30’s).
I am holding onto this faith because I believe that it is one of the many ways that He will use me—for His Church building. I have received several messages from His Word that points out to Church Building; and just today, He gave me His Word from 2 Corinthians 9:10 that says,
“Now He that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.”

But please still feel free to give out your advices on the matter, I would want to hear from others about it that’s why I joined this forum =) Thank you very much. I’m also enlightened by your advice…. =)

JadonfromtheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top