A Coiled Cobra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Coiled Cobra

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:00 am

I went to our weekly prayer meeting at church this week and one of the ladies came to me afterwards and said that while I was sitting and praying, she saw a coiled cobra next to me. She said that it looked like it was awaiting to attack me.

What are your thoughts on this...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Coiled Cobra

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:46 pm

I did a little looking up on snakes to see why they coil. They may assume the position when they're resting, or when they're preparing to strike.

A coiled cobra could be a "set trap."

Praying that you'd recognize and avoid the snake in real life!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:04 pm

nerd it may well be a symboll of a confrontation wiv someone near to you in the church, :hairraising: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Yes, to all of the above.

I will let you both in on a little secret. I ministered in a deliverance session yesterday. I normally have some kick backs from the enemy after I do certain deliverance sessions...it depends on the spirits I'm disrupting. Last night as I was in my sleep, I woke up suddenly because it felt like something was sucking the air out of my body. My heart was racing and I could only lie on my back to breathe properly. I began to war in the spirit and then I had a lot of relief. I was dozing off to sleep and once again, it happened. I battled with this until almost 3 am and at some point I went to sleep after that

I thought about this vision the lady saw about this snake and I wondered if the coiled state was because of the intent to strike. I also wondered if this was the strike because I really thought my life was over. I never felt air come out of my body like that...it truly was an attack.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Father I pray for spiritual protection for Cholette while she does battle by your side... the enemy should have to go through you to get to her... please put a shield up over Cholette. I imagine you with wings over her, repelling the enemy with the power of your voice. Thank you that she was able to war in the spirit and find relief, I pray you will watch over her while she sleeps. Amen

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you Diane!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:28 am

:hairraising: :shocking: dang ,,yep thers stuff goin down,  nerd holy moly ive hadda simila thing happen,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top