A dream I had years ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream I had years ago

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi fellow dreamers,

I had this dream some years ago now but the Lord has brought it to my remembrance so I was hoping someone could help with an interpretation.

The dream:

I am at a place like Disney World and I am in line for a ride....like a roller coaster ride but not that fast. We go into a room there are about 15 or so of us in there and another door opens and there is this roller coaster car......I get into the car and go through the ride....it is kinda like a haunted house type ride and it was a little scary......not bad though....then we come to the end of the ride.....we all get out and are walking through this hallway....there are several people there.....maybe even 100 or so. We are walking to these very huge doors....(they kinda remind me of a giants door but old and wooden)everyone that is going up to the door is saying how awefull it is to go through the doors and that you must get to the other side in order to live.....I am like wow what can this be......it is finally my turn and I go through the door and there are these horrible monsters in this very large pool....I am so terrified......I see them breaking people in half and I am afraid I will die......the next thing I know I pass out and wake up on the other side.....dream ends.

Thanks in advance for taking a look.

God bless

:seespeakhear:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream I had years ago

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 am

Connie, this dream depicts a Praise for deliverance from enemies, a way of escape...In Psalm 124, this psalm "reflects" on deliverance from danger. From the realization of the Lord's help (v. 1-5), The psalmist moves to the appropiate response to the Lord's help (v.6-8). At first glance of your dream, the setting is fearful, However, the last line is a dead give-away ("I pass out and wake up on the other side"). In retro-respect meaning ''in looking back" on some events in times past God made a way of escape, and he's gonna do it again...by bringing it back to your remberance for whatever the case may be. I feel a description of security is surly an appropriate theme here...Amen~

:HiBye: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 am

Amen and Amen. Thanks Halo that does speak to my spirit.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top