A large orange snake bit me... now teeth falling out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A large orange snake bit me... now teeth falling out!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi all,

I know snakes are not good... I dreamed last night about a really aggressive orange snake that sprung up and bit me on the stomach... I grabbed it by the head and held it's jaws open so it couldn't bite me any more, but it wanted to... it was fighting to bite me again, squirming and moving, it even stuck out it's tongue, (not forked, but long and flexible) and tried to touch the tongue to my skin...)  I was screaming for help... no-one would help me, that was the part that stuck out to me when I woke up.   (there was another snake first, not aggressive and it didn't bite)

I think I was in the foyer (just inside the doorway) of a meeting I was trying to enter into... maybe a church meeting.  The snake was waiting at the left side of the foyer, on a bench.

Thanks guys :)   Blessings, Di

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A large orange snake bit me... now teeth falling out!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi, Diane -

I was thinking that the snake is a person in this dream. Being bit in the stomach made me think of a low-blow kind of comment, or one that "hits you in the gut."

For no one to help you in the dream: It could be that you would expect someone to correct this person or defend you, but no one takes action or notice.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Thanks Mark :)

I was thinking that it was poisonous in the dream, because of the colour... colourful snakes are usually poisonous... or maybe I just knew. My first thought was about health - but what you said rings true because of the location in the foyer of the Church. Does it being poisonous change anything?

I appreciate your quick answer, I was thinking of aggressive cancers :)

Blessings, Di

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:19 pm

I also considered a health issue. I sure hope not, though!

Maybe it's exaggerated in the dream - like some kind of stomach ache.

Here's one more thought: You said that there was another snake that was not aggressive and didn't bite. If you notice that snake (either a person or an illness in someone else, maybe), then you may be more prepared for the 2nd snake.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Thanks Mark :) That's a good idea.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Last night I dreamed that half of my teeth fell out.   This is the first time I've dreamed of teeth!  

It was located at my childs school, the teeth were all wobbling and I was trying to keep them in place.   I had my mouth shut so that the teeth would stay put till I could see a dentist... I was focused on the school parts and the fact that I didn't send my daughter in the right uniform.  I was feeling bad about forgetting that it was sport carnival day.   In real life I am forgetting a lot of things, mostly to do with organisation.  I was looking for a spare sport uniform in the school dress-ups box but the only thing there was a pair of shorts that had holes in them... the teacher said she could wear them!  My daughter fell asleep on the floor cos' she wasn't feeling well and I wanted to just take her home but I kept looking for a sport uniform, trying to do "the right thing." or the expected thing anyway.   I finally did just say I'm taking her home.  

(I remember that I started the dream as a child... probably year five or six, not feeling happy that it was carnival day and I had forgotten.   the child next to me said "how could you forget!"  but when I went to look for a uniform my daughter was with me and I was "Mum" )    

When I finally gave up holding the teeth in, because I realised they were no longer in their places, and there were too many to hold in... I spat them out onto my hand, they were all black at the place where roots usually are and I knew they were dead and couldn't go back in...  I went to the dentist with them in my hand.  I stood waiting while he finished talking to someone - I didn't run in screaming or anything... I remember looking in the mirror and seeing the teeth gone too... I felt embarrassed by the gaps.  It was very real, I woke up feeling for the gaps.

I haven't dreamed in ages, I wonder why two dreams now, with such recognisable symbols inside of a few days??  I feel like God must be warning me strongly.

Blessings, Di xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 am

Wow... I had a tooth break and crumble a couple of days ago and I thought of this dream again. In reading it now, I realise it is about organisation too... here I am not organised and feeling bad about it, feeling like I have to comply and keep my mouth shut. I have just posted a dream about being ultra organised and avoiding a really huge wave. same child is in both.

It feels like a new chapter in the same story...

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top