Ineffective Brakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ineffective Brakes

Post by v3ryan on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 am

Hello,

I've noticed that whenever I have a dream that involves driving, the brakes don't seem to work very well. In the last dream I had I had to put my foot all the way to the floor to get what feels like 10-15% of braking power. This often makes driving in my dreams dangerous, and at one point in the last dream I had last night, I sideswiped a van my sister was driving while trying to back out of my parent's driveway. Anyone out there have any ideas of what this could mean? This seems to take place in any dream I have where I'm driving. Thanks.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ineffective Brakes

Post by pewilso512 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 pm

How did you feel in your dream? Were you frustrated, at ease, confused, etc.? When I dream about driving a car, the car usually represents my life. The feelings/emotions I have when I'm driving often represent how I feel or will feel in my real life.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:25 pm

To me, brakes are your ability to stop. Like Pewilso said, our cars in dreams are usually about daily life - often what's going on right now.

So, if you have difficulty braking in a dream, ask yourself where you have trouble stopping in real life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top