Flat Spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flat Spider

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:10 pm

I was in my bedroom. My sister and niece had just gone into my closet and closed the door. It was like that was where they were staying - it felt a little "cut-off" from me. On the same wall as the closet was a flat, hand-sized spider. It moved to the door and slipped into the closet through a crack in the middle of the door. There's no such crack in real life. I was concerned for them, what with the spider being in there. At the same time, I was a little glad that the spider was away from me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flat Spider

Post by exo152 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:05 am

An attack against them that you see coming? Or an opening in their lives that allows an attack to manifest? The fact that you saw it but knew you were cut off would seem to say it won't effect you in any way except to understand where it came from and how it happened and you saw it as it began. Will you realize it is coming before they do? Did you sense that it was actually about your sister and niece or did they represent someone else? Just my thoughts! God bless!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:00 pm

The details of the dream lead me to think that they are literal. They recently moved to a different city when they had lived in my own city for many years.

Yes, it is a threat of some kind. Given my response in the dream, it shouldn't be that bad. If something awful were to happen, I wouldn't had that "it's further away from me" mentality that I did in the dream.

I told the dream to someone, and when I described the "flat" spider, I instantly thought of a flat tire. That's a situation where I could be grateful it wasn't me and where it'd just be more of a hassle for them, but they'd be ok. It's more of a guess at this point, though.

I'll keep you posted!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Closet = something closed hidden

Crack = opening

Spider = enemy

You need to pray for them.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:36 pm

im wondering if its a pikture of your concern for them perhaps even a secret fear of somesort now that they have moved away from you,and its a fear in your own life,  nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top