Marriage woes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage woes

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:33 pm

I was back at my husbands house. He treated me with coldness and rejection, as was normal when I was with him before. He sat at his computer playing games. I asked him why he was like this but he wouldn't reply. I felt sadness and then I was standing over a dirty toilet and scrubbing it with a toilet brush.

Later had a 2nd dream. I was getting ready to take a shower, and saw my husband come in my house. After I was done he came to my room. I asked him why he was here, he hugged me and said some words regarding how he was sorry that he just can't love me like a husband. I was sad and asked him why. He walked away and said it was because of how something happened, the explanation was vague. I cried but then asked him to divorce me if he didn't want me so I could move on. He nodded and left without another word.

crying 

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage woes

Post by exo152 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:44 pm

It sounds to me like the Holy Spirit is perhaps confirming to you that your husband has no feelings for you. I am not sure the status of your relationship, but if you are given the option of trying to make it work, these dreams may be a warning of the unhappiness you will feel. If this doesn't fit, please toss. God bless!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:07 pm

This was my thoughts as well. The Holy Spirit has been confirming that it is done. I know it is, but I am still very sad. Thanks exo =)

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:53 pm

I can't get away from when you said that his explanation in the dream was vague. Could that mean that the reason doesn't matter? If I hear something directly said or say it to myself in a dream I know it is important. But when it is vague, it is like it really isn't important. Maybe you are sad and upset irl trying to figure out WHY it didn't work out, when the Holy Spirit is saying the reasons don't matter, that the fault lies with your husband (he said he was sorry he couldn't love you like a husband) but you may never understand his reasons. Again, just my thoughts.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:34 pm

That makes a lot of sense, because I really do not know and am irl trying to make sense of the situation. Always trying to find a way to blame myself or just figure it out. This may be the Holy Spirit nudging me to accept it and go on.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top