Houses and pensioner estate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Houses and pensioner estate

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:55 am

Hi all,

I had a dream the other night that made me wonder.

I dreamt I was looking at these palatial homes and they were so beautiful and a real estate agent was taking me around and showing me all these places. They looked truly lovely. Then I turned around and I was automatically inside a home that was inside an estate for the retired and pensioners. I was sad cause my friend who in real life lives in one and she has been trying to encourage me to live there with her when I turn 50 which is like a decade away. I think in all honesty she wants me to look after her in her old age, so in real life I feel like she is manipulating me to come live in one of her complexes. I used to live with her when I was very young and it was a nightmare, she ruled the roost and she nearly drove me insane.

So this dream was really frustrating. In my dream I wanted the best home for me and was looking at palaces compared to the small but comfortable home in the complex. I did not want to go to the complex and felt this was settling for someone elses desire for my life and not my own.

At the moment I am currently seeing a guy and am fighting feelings of not knowing whether God wants me single or married. This woman in real life has often said I have a gift of singleness which really has hurt me as all I have wanted was to be married. And yet I am a mature christian and finding a man as mature as me is proving challening so at times I feel like throwing in the towel with my searches. Even though the guys I meet are lovely, they never 'feel' right for me.

I am wondering if this dream has to do with my desires for marriage and wanting the good things in life?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks for reading this.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Houses and pensioner estate

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:25 am

Anyone????

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Delightful soul wrote: This woman in real life has often said I have a gift of singleness which really has hurt me as all I have wanted was to be married.

I can see how this dream relates to your desires for marriage. Based on what you've shared, I don't think you have a "gift of singleness." God gives good gifts to his children. If someone like this woman were to tell you that you had such a gift, it would confirm what you already know in your heart; it wouldn't discourage you or hurt you.

Just like living in the estate in your dream, these kinds of words are someone else's desire. If this person is always reinforcing their own ideas for you when you are together, you may have to tell them that you don't receive those words as they don't confirm what God has told you. If she continues, tell her that you feel manipulated by what she says.

Even though you may not have found "the one" among anyone you've dated, it doesn't mean that you're meant to be single. You can always ask God to confirm to you that he desires for you to be married. He may not show you "the one" right now, but he may show you other things that'll confirm that marriage is his plan for you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:03 pm

Thankyou. I really appreciate and value your words. I'm going to visit this woman this weekend and I pray I have the courage to speak assertively.

I have peace in my heart about being single right now but my desire is for greater things. I guess marriage is the beautiful home, a good one.

Thanks so much. Even though I knew the interp I think apart of me just wants support in my dreams from another family member.

My parents don't even encourage me to find love.

Its a lonely road sometimes.

Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top