Warning dream? (LONG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning dream? (LONG)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:26 pm

I was inside this room with a bunch of people (some coworkers and people from my past). I vividly remember my best friend and her husband (whom I haven't communicated with in months) in the room sitting at a table beside me. It seemed like it was a little luncheon going on because the tables were round and had nice white sheets on them.

This woman (who was a minister from out of town) was talking about something (can't remember what) and I remember people being really intrigued and enthralled by what she was speaking about (she was sitting at a table right in front of me; I appeared to be right in the middle of the room). Then something strange happened: She started taking out a small metal box and passing out fancy cigarettes/black n milds? Then she started passing out wine glasses with wine inside! Everyone was smiling and going along with the flow--I thought it was kinda weird but I didn't pay it any attention really. Then I saw my friend's husband put down the cigarette that was in his hand on the table. In real life he is a minister and in the dream, he probably felt like even though what the lady did was harmless, him holding the cigarette probably wasn't a good thing (he felt convicted?) Then his wife followed. Then I did too and thought: "they're right, I shouldnt' be doing what the crowd does either."

The lady from out of town suddenly grew angry. She said sarcastically that "We were trying to judge her" (I guess because we didn't join in with everybody else and hold the cigarettes and wine). An older man sitting right beside said that "we're not trying to judge you, we're just choosing not to do a certain thing"?
I agreed with the man and said, "yeah, we're not trying to judge just because we don't want to do what you have suggested (ie: participate in sin)."

The lady brushed off the remark and suddenly had a change of plans. I remember being the only one in the room without a "significant other" and this woman wanted all the boys to partner up with all the girls. Before I knew it, I was sitting down at the table by myself and seeing boys backs, and looking at each couple suggestively rubbed up on eachother (I was hoping that they weren't going to do anything "out of order" and "Sexual"). I felt kind of left out but not TOTALLY out of place.

:huh:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning dream? (LONG)

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:37 pm

This woman from out of town is she someone you know in real life.
There seems to be a lot of compromise in the dream with ministers and christians...sex out of marriage, cigarettes ect...
Could it be that you are going to have to stand up for what is right in a place that you expected to be orderly decent and upright?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Could it be that you are going to have to stand up for what is right in a place that you expected to be orderly decent and upright?

that definitely makes sense! Very much a possibility. God is always trying to "challenge" me in some way, especially concerning my morals!

Something to think about and pray on!
thanks again
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down