A preacher dropped something in my mouth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A preacher dropped something in my mouth

Post by pewilso512 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 am

I dreamt that I was at a church conference being held in a building in one of its rooms. It was similar to a hotel conference room. I left out of the conference room for something. I can't remember what. When I came back, there was no one in the room. Only their items remained in there chairs as if they took a lunch break. So left out of the room, and I went to sit in the waiting area on a cushioned sofa like chair. When I sat down, the preacher from the conference sat down in the same chair. I felt uncomfortable, but neither one of us moved. I started talking to another person in the room. During our conversation, the preacher pulled me back by my shoulder and placed his hand above my mouth with the thumb and index finger in a pinch position and dropped something into my mouth. I did not see anything between his fingers, so it was like he dropped air into my mouth. My lips and throat started to burn. I felt overwhelmed by the spirit of God, and I could not move. The preacher said something like God is giving you forgiveness. He said something else about my tongue and lips. I don't remember what. Then he put his hand on my throat. He pulled me up out of the chair and walked me down the hallway with his right hand on my stomach.

Any idea of what this means?

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A preacher dropped something in my mouth

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Hello, Pewilso512 -

I believe that the preacher in the dream represents the Lord. I believe he's giving you a word/message about forgiveness that you'll be able to speak to others.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Thanks Mark. I'm in the process of figuring out what gift of the spirit I have and how to grow in it. Your thoughts have confirmed some things for me.  woo hoo

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top