VERY UNIQUE, SO I KNOW IT'S A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VERY UNIQUE, SO I KNOW IT'S A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD....

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:57 pm

IN THIS DREAM, I AND MY SISTER WAS IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA IN A CITY CALLED LAKE CHARLES. I FELT LIKE I WAS HEADING BACK TO THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE, BUT I MADE A STOP THERE. THERE IS THIS CUISINE THAT THEY SERVED THERE, AT A PARTICULAR PLACE AND I DECIDED THAT I WANTED SOME IN THE DREAM. THE WHOLE TIME IN THE DREAM I FELT THIS URGENCY TO GET HOME IN TIME FOR CHURCH, BECAUSE IT WAS A SUNDAY. I KNEW I WAS ALREADY LATE FOR CHURCH, BUT DECIDED THAT I WOULD BE ONLY BE A LITTLE LATE SO WHY NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. I WAS APPARENTLY TRYING TO REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS BECAUSE I PULLED OFF ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND BEGAN TO LOOK AROUND. MY SISTER WAS STANDING OUTSIDE THE CAR, BUT I STARTED WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK AWAY FROM THE CAR. AFTER WALKING A FEW STEPS I NOTICED A SIGN AT THE CORNER. WHAT WAS DIFFERENT WAS THAT IT WASN’T A REGULAR STREET SIGN. IT WAS BIG LIKE A SIGN THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY SEE ON THE SIDE OF A HIGHWAY. THERE WERE TWO STREETS ON THE SIGN. ONE POINTED TO THE LEFT, BUT I COULDN’T READ THE WRITING. NOW, THE ONE THAT POINTED TO THE RIGHT SAID “HERITAGE BLVD”. (THERE IS NO SUCH STREET IN THAT CITY, BECAUSE I CHECKED) I SENSE THAT THE PLACE THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WAS THE ONE TO THE RIGHT. I DECIDED NOT TO WALK ANY FURTHER, SO I WALKED BACK TOWARDS MY CAR AND TOLD MY SISTER THAT I BELIEVED THE PLACE WAS DOWN TO THE RIGHT AND THAT I WOULD DRIVE THERE. SO I GOT IN THE CAR AND BEGIN TO DRIVE. THAT WAS THE END.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY UNIQUE, SO I KNOW IT'S A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD....

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 pm

EA,

look up hertige in the word of God, you will find your answer. Because your direction would be following after the Lord.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Its something that you said that, because when I woke up from the dream, thats exactly what I did. It means an inheritance or birthright that is obtain after someone has passed away.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 pm

You're giving me room for thought, because I recently moved back to Louisiana, and the word heritage keeps leaping up at me everywhere, plus the phrase, "after you have passed, strengthen your brothers..." Do I know what it means? Absolutely not, but I am waiting to see. lately, God has atleast been speaking to my spirit in two word sentences. Maybe He is saying alot, but I have been really tense, and just trying to keep my self-control (composure).

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Wow what part of Louisiana? I believe in this season God is speaking to us in new and unique ways. We have to be discerning as to what is being said.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:49 am

Colfax

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm

ELEGANT ANGEL,

It pertains to your heritage from God, we are the sons of Abraham. With that being said, we have certain things that belong to us, healings, blessings, spiritual things as well.

I would start searching the word and not stop until God says here it is and shows you exactly what He is pulling out to you..

I hope this helpful to you..

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks so much for the spiritual food. I do have to seek the Lord to find out what he has in store in this season of my life. God bless and keep in touch.

ANGEL

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top