You are not going to make it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are not going to make it

Post by Niccio on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:30 am

I had this really weird dream last week. I was underground. There were other people too. It was like bunkers underground. For some reason I was scared. A huge man and I mean huge like a giant) was coming fast down one of the passages (I was hiding around the corner) this huge man was wearing a breastplate and I think armour gear. I was glad to see him. He hug me and I felt save. The next moment I was outside. I was on my way up the mountain to take a picture of the sun. (I really love to take pictures of the sunrise and sunset) I was not even out from underground when I saw the sunrise over the hills between the trees. I was standing on a road holding a sort of wooden rail and I saw there was a ditch with the most beautiful grass underneath. While I was taking pictures of the sun, somebody from behind me shout at me… You are not going to make it.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are not going to make it

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello, Niccio -

My first question to you is related to the setting of the dream. Is there anything going on in your waking life where you feel similar to how you did underground before the giant-man came on the scene?

My thoughts were that the dream is about being set free. The giant-strong-man being the Lord. To me, the act of leaving this underground place with the intent of climbing a mountain and taking a picture of the sun is like an expression of worship/adoration. Admiration for God's handiwork. That's really a natural reaction to Him whenever we're set free or rescued from a situation.

Did you have any feelings when the person called out from behind you? Did you shrug off their words, or did you receive them? This part of the dream should also be in the future - the Accuser making an attempt to steal joy that has come from freedom. If anything, pray in advance and remain watchful of that.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:36 pm

That voice tries to discourage you, but don't fear: the Lord is with you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top