UNTYING SOMEONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UNTYING SOMEONE

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:49 am

In my dream I walked in this room and I saw this man tied up. He told me to help him get out of there. So, I untied his hands and feet. Then I saw he didn't have his shoes on so I asked him did he need them and he said no. Then he preceded out of the door. I followed him out the door, but by time I got out of the door he was already gone. So, I was looking for a way out of the building. I saw an exit sign that was leading me out. Before I left out someone stopped me and was giving me some papers. I asked them could I work on them at home. They told me yes. So, as I walked out the building I was still looking for this man. I started calling his name. I was using his real name instead of his nickname incase the person was still out there who had tied him up. I was hoping that he got away. The dream ended from there. Any thoughts

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UNTYING SOMEONE

Post by Dreamsicle on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am

wiselisa58 wrote:In my dream I walked in this room and I saw this man tied up.  He told me to help him get out of there.  So, I untied his hands and feet.  Then I saw he didn't have his shoes on so I asked him did he need them and he said no.  Then he preceded out of the door.  I followed him out the door, but by time I got out of the door he was already gone.  So, I was looking for a way out of the building.  I saw an exit sign that was leading me out.  Before I left out someone stopped me and was giving me some papers.  I asked them could I work on them at home.  They told me yes.  So, as I walked out the building I was still looking for this man.  I started calling his name.  I was using his real name instead of his nickname incase the person was still out there who had tied him up.  I was hoping that he got away.  The dream ended from there.  Any thoughts
what was the name of the man?
do you know the man in real life?
If you know him in real life, please tell us what he is like - is he a Christian? - is there something wrong with him IRL?
Need this info to get interp

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum