Lingering Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lingering Dream

Post by Casey on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Since this is the first time I have sought an intrepretation from your ministry, I hope I do it right.

I have dreams, as we all do, but not all or even some have left me with the impression that God was telling me something by it(the dream). So I will do my best to relate what I saw in this dream.

It started off by me being outside with some others, not really sure who, but others. I was listening to a man explain why it was important to have the two streams flowing on both sides of the structure in the middle. The next thing I remember is leaving that area and heading through a field with some boulders in it. Very little time was spent there before I came to a barn that had bales of hay in it. For some reason, I new I needed to climb to the top of those bales, but going up the front of the stack was very hard, so I got back down and climbed up the side pretty easily. At the top, the bales were all stacked orderly, but all of the hay on top was in smaller sections, each section being covered by a wrapping of some sort. As I was on top of the stack, throwing the wrapped sections down to the ground, I saw a female, accompanied by others walking towards the structure. Instinctively, I felt that she was the owner of the hay and I needed to see her about buying it. I climbed down off the stack and started talking to her when I noticed the tail of a multi-colored snake in the stack. I picked up a rock from the ground around me and threw it at the snake (I had no fear of this snake), at which time the snake made an aggressive move towards me. I picked up another rock and dropped it on the snake, which turned it's head towards me. This head however was not a snake's head, but something that looked demonic with many teeth. The next sequence had a cat come out of nowhere and get between me and the snake. The cat looked to be protecting me from the snake, but I had a sense of fear for the cat and it's well being. From my logic, the cat should have tried to defend me from the back side of the snake, but it (the cat) instead face the snake head on, with the snake exposing all of it's ugly teeth. As the snake lunged or struck at the cat, the cat just opened it's mouth, allowing the snake to get partway in, and then closed down it's jaws on the snake. The last thing I remember of this was seeing the cat sitting there with the snake hanging partially out of it's mouth, but not harmed in anyway.

I have been praying about this and trust that God will enlighten me with it's meaning.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

Casey M.

Casey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lingering Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Casey, the Lord is definately trying to speak to you with this dream. The snake is some sort of demonic attack. The cat is some way the Lord is going to keep you from being harmed. it may be uncomfortable or make you feel the way you felt around the cat in your dream, but You will not be harmed. In the bible, hay stands for works in life that will be burnt up. im sorry i didnt have an interpretation. these are just my thoughts. please pray on them.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:55 am

Thank you for your thoughts on my dream. I am continuing to meditate and pray on the matter.

Casey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top