Next door neighbor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next door neighbor

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:16 pm

I would like your thoughts about someone as a neighbor. In my dream I am in an apartment home setting that I do not recognize in reality; it was completely unfamiliar as I now picture it, but in my dream everything flowed well. I was walking into my front door when I felt the presence of someone behind me. I turned around and as a result they quickly turned around facing their front door, opposite of mine. I had a feeling they would have continued following me into my home if I hadn't turned around to see them although they knew they had no business peeping, following me into my home. But as I turned around, I saw the inside of their apartment as they opened their door, and I thought oh they live right next door to me. From my quick glance, I knew they lived by themself.

When I walked into my apartment, my bed was in the front room and a friend was sitting on it. There were boxes all around the room. Deeper into my apartment, I noticed my professor and my classmate each had their own room. I thought why can't I have my own room, rather than being directly in the forefront of the apartment.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Currently in my waking life, I am moving very soon. The friend who was sitting on my bed in my dream, I know I need to give them special attention because they are going through a testing trial. I am the type of person that likes my space and quiet time, but they have been around more recently than usual because I want to them to utilize any necessary resources that they may need before I move. So that part of the dream is fairly clear and makes sense. I am somewhat unsure about the professor and my classmate, more notably the classmate. But I've noticed in my dreams that particular classmate represents an unbeliever, because they are indeed an unbeliever. They're a wonderful person though, don't get me wrong. But what I'm most concerned about is the part I don't understand, which is the first part about the neighbor. I sent them a message out of the blue (well I felt led to because of a gospel song I heard that reminded me of them) 3 or 4 days before having the dream, and they responded the following afternoon after I had the dream. I was not expecting a response based on our history of them not communicating back to me. I feel like based on the timing of this dream and their response that God is trying to show me something here, but I just can't grasp what. Thoughts about this?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next door neighbor

Post by Dreamsicle on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:56 pm

hi Jazzy did you know these people in real life?
their first names may have meaning but you haven't posted their names

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:41 am

Yes I know all of them in real life and have interacted with all recently, but I don't feel their names have much significance in this dream. I think it's more of their actions or their character, not so much the individual. I don't think I even called them by their names in my dream; it doesn't stand out to me. It was mostly observations I made about them.

Are there any other thoughts? Open to anyone.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsicle on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 pm

ok, suit yourself.
God bless

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi, Jazzy -

The thought that came to mind when I read the first portion of your dream was along of the lines of: Someone sees into your life, and then you see into theirs.

In your dream, you more or less "caught" them, and then a detail of their life was revealed to you. You noticed that they lived by themselves, so it could literally be about their loneliness or feeling isolated - just a thought. It's interesting that you knew they'd continue if you didn't actively take notice of them, but once did take notice of them, they went the other way. Does that mirror any recent interactions with anyone?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top