Barn raising

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barn raising

Post by mmotl on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:39 am

In my dream my Uncle came up to me and said, "It's time to go raise up your barn." I remember feeling surprised and full of joy by what he said and replied, "It's really my barn too?" He responded, "Of course." Then, it jumped to one of the walls starting to be raised up and then I woke up.

mmotl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barn raising

Post by Dreamsicle on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:48 pm

mmotl wrote:In my dream my Uncle came up to me and said, "It's time to go raise up your barn." I remember feeling surprised and full of joy by what he said and replied, "It's really my barn too?" He responded, "Of course." Then, it jumped to one of the walls starting to be raised up and then I woke up.
hi there,
A barn can speak of a number of things but so far the details in your dream are not very clear as to what it's referring to. What is your uncle's first name and what does he do in life? Those details will probably give more insight.

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mmotl on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:45 pm

My Uncle's name is Ben and he owns and manages apartment complexes. I remember also in the dream that we were standing on a hill and the scenery around us was vast and had rolling green hills. I could see the barn from where I was standing and that's where I watched as the first wall was being raised up.

mmotl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsicle on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:20 pm

The fact that the barn is a way off in the distance indicates this is something which is probably going to happen at some point in the future. There may be some ups & downs however before you see this manifest (rolling green hills you must cross to get to the barn indicate valleys or highs & lows)

The name Ben comes from Benjamin from the Hebrew name בִּנְיָמִין (Binyamin) which means "son of the south" or "son of the right hand"

Both the direction 'south' as well as things on the 'right' in the bible speak of things in the natural. So it would seem to mean that this 'barn raising' has something to do with things which are going to be provided in real life (in the natural vs the spiritual).

Barns often speak of provision, property, and plenty. It seems that some form of provision is being prepared for you but there will be a journey for you to endure to reach it.

Does any of this resonate for you? please pray on it

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mmotl on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am

This does resonate at some level. About 8 months ago I had a few prophetic words that seems to relate. There were a lot of words about "new" and that something new was on the horizon but it wasn't a far off horizon. It was like it was just over the hill. The other picture was of a set of barn doors and they were closed but a bright light was shining through the cracks. The sense they had was that God has a big gift in store. There was a feeling of anticipation around it.

mmotl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsicle on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:29 pm

mmotl wrote:This does resonate at some level. About 8 months ago I had a few prophetic words that seems to relate. There were a lot of words about "new" and that something new was on the horizon but it wasn't a far off horizon. It was like it was just over the hill. The other picture was of a set of barn doors and they were closed but a bright light was shining through the cracks. The sense they had was that God has a big gift in store. There was a feeling of anticipation around it.
was this an image you saw or is it an image someone else saw?

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top